Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Can I ask why you prefer GOAT?

GOAT is much more strict with their guidelines for Deadstock/Brand New and also any factory flaws. So for the buyer, theres a good chance of you getting a flawless pair.

This. All of this.

StockX is quicker for me because I’m close to Michigan, but they’re much more forgiving in their inspections; great as a seller, spotty as a buyer. Their platform has no requirements to list flaws or damage, which isn’t reassuring when purchasing high dollar items.

So my ahe passed authentication and just shipped from Great Britain. Interested to see how quick they come in.

GOAT is much more strict with their guidelines for Deadstock/Brand New and also any factory flaws. So for the buyer, theres a good chance of you getting a flawless pair.
Yeah my blazers came with a hole in the box from the zip tie and a slight mark on the back of one of the heels; they're on ice now and I think if I eventually sell I'd do so through GOAT where you can explicitly say what's what with the sneakers even when they're new...selling them on StockX it'd just be a gamble of sending them in and likely getting them sent back

I have 2 raffle entries in for the Vapormax and 4 for the Blazers. I might get a few more in tonight but Slam Jam seems to be a little stricter with the entries than that Hong Kong site.

I wonder why SlamJam got a bunch of random pairs of the Vapormax after so many months.

SJS has been having that Paypal error for weeks. I've been entering with my credit card, so I gotta roll the dice on the raffle and then roll the dice again on credit card declines

SJM saying I entered alread lol wtf

31BB1E60-DA26-413A-9960-37C8658BB44B.jpeg

Hov wearing the blazers

Picked both up this week.

Vastly prefer the GOAT buying experience over StockX.

That said, glad these are off of my list. :nthat:

IMG_0292.jpg

i just received my 1st purchase off stockx but i sell on there all the time, been looking for a place to offload some gently used kicks & i'm going with goat, what did you enjoy about the experience over stockx if you don't mind me asking, from a buyer's perspective?

Back
Top Bottom