Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Mail day.
Put em on so quick I broke my own rule and kept the tag on.
F1CC9ACE-EC41-4260-98AB-96C21D71E181.jpeg
A54A6775-A996-428A-8025-743625D232F0.jpeg

BF502538-D9A5-49D0-AA28-5294B0BD7D44.jpeg
Where’d you get those socks?

upload_2018-10-24_15-0-24.png

Off-White store in Singapore did a surprise drop of the Mentas today. Sadly I missed it...

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-24_15-0-5.png
    upload_2018-10-24_15-0-5.png
    505 KB · Views: 9
completely irrelevant to this thread but are any of you familiar with stadium goods? i dropped 2 pairs of kicks off yesterday and told the lady this was my first time dealing with them and she explained how it worked but never mentioned that you couldnt raise your price online, only lower it? im trying to call them but theyre not picking up ... i just gave her two prices $100 above the lowest and figured i would adjust it through the portal cuz she said i could smh but never mentioned i cant make them higher

They never pick up :lol:

Just copped the Off white Chicago’s and blazers I’m done with offwhite for some reason size 13 is falling on these.

Guys random question, so my birthday is December 3rd and I'll have the money for 97 Mentas closer to then. Do we think Menta prices will still be hovering around $700 a month from now??

Guys random question, so my birthday is December 3rd and I'll have the money for 97 Mentas closer to then. Do we think Menta prices will still be hovering around $700 a month from now??

Look at shoes that came out a month ago and depends on size, for example the prestos are around the same price I bought them when they initially dropped on StockX.

People must need fast cash for accepting that low. Still think these will hover around $2000 and $1000 respectively in that size

Yea man I put a bid for 1750 on the ones thinking it will never get accepted lol. And then woke up to a bid of 800 accepted on the blazers. I see a bid for 1700 was accepted on the ones again, I know it’s a lot but it’s better than what I’ve been seeing at consignment stores.

Last edited:

I think the official non-Nike/OW release is on November 10th, so prices should drop temporarily but depending on stock levels they might climb back up real quick. So I'd suggest monitoring that date.

Yea man I put a bid for 1750 on the ones thinking it will never get accepted lol. And then woke up to a bid of 800 accepted on the blazers. I see a bid for 1700 was accepted on the ones again, I know it’s a lot but it’s better than what I’ve been seeing at consignment stores.
That’s awesome for those! I paid $1215 and $500 respectively for those.

giphy.gif

man when Snkrs pass gonna do more locations for the limited stuff???

I don't think this would happen unless they decide to open more Nikelab stores. I believe snkr pass is just how nikelab stores handle their releases because they don't do any sorts of raffles or fcfs in store. It's a huge tease that everyone can see the snkr pass though. Whenever there's been a pass for other cities it's been for less hyped shoes, which I assume is because stores other than nikelabs are a tier below?

Back
Top Bottom