Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

UNDFTD out here like
JNhU5Tt.gif

Sigh....I'll just assume I got an L from undftd SF.

Edit: I hit! Can't believe it.

Last edited by a moderator:
prestos and AJ1s wow you hit the best shoes of the collection

Haha wish the prestos were mine but those went to my middle brother and I got the 1s. We also hit on 2 blazers and 1 hyperdunk from a live raffle! Never had everyone hit but luck was on my side last week

Haha wish the prestos were mine but those went to my middle brother and I got the 1s. We also hit on 2 blazers and 1 hyperdunk from a live raffle! Never had everyone hit but luck was on my side last week
bro you need to hit me up if you see any other off white raffles in la. I'm lucky I even found this one

my pickup time is saturday at 8

I think it’s the same for everyone. I thought Complexcon was crazy. I thought last Saturday was crazy. I’m seriously trying to figure out a way to be at three places at the same time with one ID.

Have there been any UNDFTD LA winners with pickup at Silverlake and Santa Monica?
From what the they told me was that all stores would have inventory and pickup but they might have just allocated everything to La Brea. Wishful thinking but hopefully they send out emails if true.

Last edited:
looks like i took a L at undfted...damn...ima try blends tomorrow hopefully i'll get some luck there

Back
Top Bottom