Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Thanks man. Do you know what time the raffle ends? Can you enter for all or just one?
ends tomorrow night, u just enter your name on an ipad using gleam.io raffles and they will email you if you won and you get to choose the shoe, (i think u can only win 1); I would try to get there early to avoid the line. I was at Blends CM earlier today around 1 and waited 1 hr + smh

W at Undftd, first saw the link said out of stock, eventually placed my order, got the confirmation then got the order canceled email because they detected "fraud"... Little worried if my Vaporflys are still guaranteed.

W at Undftd, first saw the link said out of stock, eventually placed my order, got the confirmation then got the order canceled email because they detected "fraud"... Little worried if my Vaporflys are still guaranteed.
thats weird, why would they cancel it when its a specified link for you lol

Is this it with undefeated? Seems like only people from the La Brea location received emails.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well damn the blazer isn’t going down. Smh this isn’t about wearing sneakers. SNKRS then when the L is giving, give somebody some money to pay their car note or child support

Well damn the blazer isn’t going down. Smh this isn’t about wearing sneakers. SNKRS then when the L is giving, give somebody some money to pay their car note or child support
Yeah, I’ve had my eye on them on StockX for a week now and the overall trend is upward. I copped just before it gets any worse

Back
Top Bottom