Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm not asking for the moon...just want 1 pair...AJ1s or AM90....

Actually Social Status/APB/A Ma Maniere gets the most. They allocate the Tier 0 stores based on sales and they do more volume than anyone bc of the amount of locations they have now. They have 16 or 17 now iirc and about to open a SS in Tampa and a AMM in DC. It's wild how fast they've grown.

i'm curious if all those locations are doing the email you PP info and they will ship to you method

if so is it their corporate making them do this to prevent in store backdoor. or is it Nike's doing?

idk if the other locations are doing it i know ATL locations are.

i'm curious if all those locations are doing the email you PP info and they will ship to you method

if so is it their corporate making them do this to prevent in store backdoor. or is it Nike's doing?

idk if the other locations are doing it i know ATL locations are.
Yea all of their stores do it that way. It's James' way of making sure pairs can't be backdoored. The shoes are literally never out of his possession until they are shipped to the customer. If you win, they send you an invoice via email and you pay that way.

Yea all of their stores do it that way. It's James' way of making sure pairs can't be backdoored. The shoes are literally never out of his possession until they are shipped to the customer. If you win, they send you an invoice via email and you pay that way.

that's good then at least i don't feel i'm wasting my time

any footaction codes? lolll sorry guys but gotta ask

i was counting on other launch but the atmos is now done and the other is fcfs = /

shoe gallery miami raffle still going on the AJ1 and af1? google doc still opened but the dates seem wrong on it

He does it right. It's not just the right color combos, but its everything up to the packaging, the story-telling and viral social media marketing. I know it's a resale dud, but the purple maestro 2, I got a pair and its a beautiful retooling of an old school sneaker. I wore that kind of bulky stuff in the 90s as a kid. Kids these days don't understand that kind of sneaker and wanted it to flip. That's the problem with most of what Ronnie makes - the kids don't understand what is is, but are just trying to flip it.

ronnie's corny. the best thing he's done is kith treats.

anyone pickup at empty gallery nyc last or this week?
was it long lines? thorough ID checks? easy or annoying process etc?

thx

Well this weekend just got 2x better. Just got my 2nd W for the Vapormax from Undefeated Santa Monica!!! :wow:

What time is your pick up? I hit on AM97s and my pickup time is at 9am. Are they just making sure that you’re in line by then?

anyone pickup at empty gallery nyc last or this week?
was it long lines? thorough ID checks? easy or annoying process etc?

thx

Picked up last week saturday for the Air max 90's. Line was short got there at 10 and left by 10:30. Please make sure to bring TWO ID's they do check for that (brought my drivers and passport) they dont take college/student ID's btw. But the process was smooth and legit

Picked up last week saturday for the Air max 90's. Line was short got there at 10 and left by 10:30. Please make sure to bring TWO ID's they do check for that (brought my drivers and passport) they dont take college/student ID's btw. But the process was smooth and legit

were you able to get the size you wanted/preferred?

Back
Top Bottom