Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My pre-release top 5 were: 1s, Blazers, Prestos, AF1, AM90
My post-release top are: 1s, AM90, Blazers, Prestos, Zoom Fly

My opinion, based on combo of in-hand, in person, on-feets, recent photos, etc.

There are A LOT of pairs of these still left to release. Trust me, i've been at the payment screen for the Presto's on GOAT about 4 times now and it's been tempting. We. Must. Resist.

Sometimes it’s just to pay for the time wasted. Like if I really like a shoe and the resale isn’t too bad because I rather have my time then the money. Like I always make the money back but I can’t get the time i was tee back. Plus I’m late on getting my x mas shopping waiting on these kicks lol

There are A LOT of pairs of these still left to release. Trust me, i've been at the payment screen for the Presto's on GOAT about 4 times now and it's been tempting. We. Must. Resist.
Thanks bro. I been tempted to cop the 1s on goat but I’m trying to hold out to get the bottom after market price. I might cop the prestos too if they’re not too expensive

Definitely. AM90s were surprisingly nice to me. I didn't pay much attention to them pre-release and was originally going to use them as bait for blazers or 1s, but once I got them, they were insane. They will get worn.

Agreed! Blazers will be had tho! SNKRS or bust right now for me.

Every one of these once in hand is better than any pics can capture. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion, but I’m also excited for y’all to get whatever pair you can get so they fall in love w all the nuances...and too see those opinions “evolve”

Every one of these once in hand is better than any pics can capture. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion, but I’m excited for everyone to get whatever pair they can get so they fall in love w all the nuances...and too see those opinions “evolve”
praying i get something been frustrating

One thing about this collab I dunno if it was on Virgil or Nike’s part but there are a lot more pairs for release than most other collab. It seemed hundreds of people got the hyperdunks and blazers from kith and that’s one store. With all these pairs raffling at the same time some should eat

I think Kith got 150 per style per location so 450 total per style. They probably got a larger allocation than most boutiques, but I imagine globally and overall, there are probably around, on average, 20,000 of each style. I can't imagine it was easy to make these. It's not their normal pair. With all the detail and deconstruction, I'm surprised they didnt jack up the price.

One thing about this collab I dunno if it was on Virgil or Nike’s part but there are a lot more pairs for release than most other collab. It seemed hundreds of people got the hyperdunks and blazers from kith and that’s one store. With all these pairs raffling at the same time some should eat

Usually Nike controls the stock. The design and stuff is on Virgil. It also helps that its a "collection" of 10 kicks, errr I mean 9 kicks so more W's to go around for peeps versus a collab of just 1 or 2 kicks.

its upsets me that ppl are hitting and i got nothing lol

I’m fairly certain Kith’s allocation is a bit of an anomaly. They’re the best endowed of any of the stores in this distribution set - certainly in the US and maybe globally.

Offspring, End and SNS prob up there too.

I’m fairly certain Kith’s allocation is a bit of an anomaly. They’re the best endowed of any of the stores in this distribution set - certainly in the US and maybe globally.

Ronnie has the sneaker brands drooling over him. I was at the fashion show, he had nike and adidas at the same time. The man can do no wrong

I've been on this thread lurking these past few weeks and thanks to y'all I got a confirmation W from UBIQ last night/this morning! I will admit, after the first drop with them (Blazers and Prestos) I was triggered and thought UBIQ was back dooring everything. I've entered in sooo many raffles in the DMV area and NEVER have I won anything. (Major is trash and sells to Kickkspot next door to pay rent, and cmonwealth is... eh) I've been buying shoes for years and I've never hit on ANY pairs of Yeezys, Pharrells, or Jordan's at retail after the camping out era. But UBIQ is indeed the truth! I got a email confirmation from them last night and I was confused bc the subject said I won the 97s but the small text below said I can come in to pick up the VAPORFLY. When I woke up I checked my email and saw I got an updated email confirming that I did win the 97s. I hope they are still handing out W's but I think the process is just taking much longer than usual because they must've realized the mistake with the emails they already sent out and had to backtrack and send out updated emails before getting back to selecting more winners.

Attachments

• IMG_9123.JPG
    IMG_9123.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9122.JPG
    IMG_9122.JPG
    192.1 KB · Views: 12
Ronnie has the sneaker brands drooling over him. I was at the fashion show, he had nike and adidas at the same time. The man can do no wrong

He does it right. It's not just the right color combos, but its everything up to the packaging, the story-telling and viral social media marketing. I know it's a resale dud, but the purple maestro 2, I got a pair and its a beautiful retooling of an old school sneaker. I wore that kind of bulky stuff in the 90s as a kid. Kids these days don't understand that kind of sneaker and wanted it to flip. That's the problem with most of what Ronnie makes - the kids don't understand what is is, but are just trying to flip it.

Actually Social Status/APB/A Ma Maniere gets the most. They allocate the Tier 0 stores based on sales and they do more volume than anyone bc of the amount of locations they have now. They have 16 or 17 now iirc and about to open a SS in Tampa and a AMM in DC. It's wild how fast they've grown.

Back
Top Bottom