Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I have 700 for some reason lol

anyways, every year I put all my tickets for 1 shoe, and a really low priced and not hyped shoe at that, thinking my chances will be better. Nope.

Not Black Friday, but I got 1 of the 2 pairs of AJ1 EU's they put up for retail back in the spring.

yeah it was one of their FCFS kinda drop. this Black Friday raffle is different tho lol, they put like 50-100 pairs of shoes for raffle every BF. I don't see any winners on social media (except some one on NT posting they know 1 person that won something). Never see any of the "Goat Credits" winner either. At least when Stockx run their promos, they announce who won it

yeah it was one of their FCFS kinda drop. this Black Friday raffle is different tho lol, they put like 50-100 pairs of shoes for raffle every BF. I don't see any winners on social media (except some one on NT posting they know 1 person that won something). Never see any of the "Goat Credits" winner either. At least when Stockx run their promos, they announce who won it
Ahh yea true. Yea mine was just dumb luck and I posted as much here about 2 minutes after I won haha.

I remember that! I can't believe you copped, and that they actually shipped. Huge come-up, brother! :nthat:
I ended up selling them on StockX and buying Patta Lucky Green AM1s with the money. :lol:

I got early access to the Chicagos on SNKRS too. Traded them straight up for Patta Purple AM1's.

So I got 2/5 of my Patta pack for $400 total. Quite happy with that.

I ended up selling them on StockX and buying Patta Lucky Green AM1s with the money. :lol:

I got early access to the Chicagos on SNKRS too. Traded them straight up for Patta Purple AM1's.

So I got 2/5 of my Patta pack for $400 total. Quite happy with that.

Yeah, I remember that too. Your love for AM1s is impressive. I'm still a Jordan guy at heart so I could never do that trade, even though I do love AM1s. (think I've bought 7-10 pairs this year).

Actually, flipping the White OW AJ1 for a pair of Elephants and a pair of Wotherspoons would be very tempting.

too much to read but I read it because I'm bored lol. But yeah that * applies if tickets are distributed evenly.

Just spread the love on the hyped items lol those are sure to be more evenly distributed/equally desirable across the board.

In the end though GOAT is full of **** and we out here spamming and visiting these geolocations on their app for nothing.

yeah I'm not doing any of that lol. I'm still just gonna put whatever tickets I have into like 2 shoes. Everything else I either have or don't really want

Yeah, I remember that too. Your love for AM1s is impressive. I'm still a Jordan guy at heart so I could never do that trade, even though I do love AM1s. (think I've bought 7-10 pairs this year).

Actually, flipping the White OW AJ1 for a pair of Elephants and a pair of Wotherspoons would be very tempting.
Oh I still love J's. I just don't wear J's much these days. I've picked up several J's this year. I scooped the Sneaker Politics Katrina release and I've worn them a few times. I scooped the AJ5 that was painted by the kids in Chicago. Thought that was an awesome project. Picked up a 2016 Metallic 5 bc that shoes gives me more nostalgia than any other shoe ever made. Picked up all of the Jeter Jordans just bc I'm a Jeter fan. Actually got the 2010 Phat Low just this week. Had been hunting them for a minute. Really need to add a white cement 3 and white cement 4. I'd like to get some Olympic 6's and Bordeaux 7's at some point too. Just for nostalgia reasons bc I had them all as a kid. I won't wear them but they'd just be art in my sneaker room, basically.

I'm wondering where I should pour all my tickets into. I put most of my points into the $10,000 GOAT credit.

OFF-WHITE NIKE AIR FORCE 1 LOW KIDS SIZES
Off-White-Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Black-Toddler-Sizes.jpg

Off-White-Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Black-Toddler-Sizes-1.jpg

Off-White-Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Black-Toddler-Sizes-3.jpg

I have 700 points. Last year I spammed the sharing to get a TON of points and dumped all into a pretty low hype item (og powerphase) and still lost

I wish I could see how many points I accrued and used last year. It must've been over 10k. Took a lot of time (did it while watching TV/chilling), and took nothing but L's.

I'm stubborn, so most likely I'll be doing it all over again!

So has anyone here actually won from the GOAT Black Friday Raffle?

I did the same things as you guys and had a ton of entries all into one shoe and still took an L. Obviously there’s gotta be people with hundreds of thousand of entries out there so I’m never expecting to hit anyways. Just curious if anyone here actually has though

I do remember someone posted here last year winning the raffle for a pair of OW AJ1 Chicago’s, but he had A LOT of points.

I only have 700 pts and spread those out thru at least 5 pairs, not expecting to hit on any.

I ended up getting over 1,000 and spread them across the AHE, Black Presto, and Sean Wotherspoon's. Ultimately I want those AHE's though, damn!

Back
Top Bottom