Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Thinking the volt laces from Serena blazers might look interesting in the black 97s or black blazers....gotta put em somewhere

Prefer these over the first ones, not as stiff lol

43C28AA1-EF55-4F87-B90E-7BDB6B460ADA.jpeg
The canvas ones are a lot more wearable which is why I got rid of my OGs .Props to those who can pull off the OGs though

Loop god legit might have a few disabilities. His physical proportions are bizarre. Almost like an elongated babies body that didn’t develop properly - can’t weigh more than a buck 50. He’s got scars across his skull and clearly isn’t the brightest bulb. I don’t feel bad for him cause he’s a moron and a scumbag (and equally stupid for picking a fight against literally anyone over the age of 14) but there was no favorable outcome for him.

I just dont get how they continue to do what they do. Theres more of "us" then "them" people need to come together and end that ****. Loop my ***. The funniest/worst part is they seem to think that they're the **** :lol: classic.

I've been waiting on the Mentas to drop as well :rolleyes I guess I need to grab a pair on stockx very soon before they go up even higher :smh:
I'm in the same boat.. do you actually think the prices will get higher on these? If so I might have to bite the bullet on them myself...

I'm in the same boat.. do you actually think the prices will get higher on these? If so I might have to bite the bullet on them myself...

For the black 97s, they bottomed out mid-end of October... I was watching them closely. They started to go back up, but the 3% seller fees for Halloween brought them right back down. I bought a pair at that moment for $620... they’re already back up to $700.

For the black 97s, they bottomed out mid-end of October... I was watching them closely. They started to go back up, but the 3% seller fees for Halloween brought them right back down. I bought a pair at that moment for $620... they’re already back up to $700.

Doesn’t bode well for the mentas......:frown:

Hey everyone! Anyone here still own (and wear) any pair(s) from the original Ten lineup from a year ago? Damn, it's about to be one year and these things are still going up in value. Still kinda blown away about that.

Not complaining at all. I think my pairs are showing a bit of aging, so I'm curious to see how it'll look once it gets really yellow. Still wearing my pairs proudly! Well... more so with the Vapormaxes than the Zoom Flys, honestly.

31949834498_8dc570ce2c_b.jpg

31949834338_670929a067_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom