Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

i know who perfect sole remedial *** is, but who are these other seedy individuals of the sneaker underworld you guys are speaking of?

I bought a few things from him, never a issue. Cane really really close to buying the $5k Nike subscription and splitting it with a friend. Thankfully I didnt (thanks @JPS lol) and a week later he went mental. The last month has been interesting to watch. He went from lowkey and about business to rambling about how much money he has and trying to be a fashion mogul. Honestly I think he did the subs to get a lot of quick cash with the intention of dipping out on everyone bc all the flex started about a week after he opened up the subs.

wait, is this the guy who was saying his wife froze all the money on his paypal accounts & all this other stuff, i think i follow him?

Did you get em? $901? If so, congrats! I'm still on fence...
Yessir that was me lol.. honestly I didn't even mean to do that.. after I bid the 901 I had every intention on taking it down but I fell asleep and woke up and the bid was already accepted lol.. I sold my presto's recently so I broke even and still had money left over.. and thanks I appreciate that..

Do you guy's think sellers bid and try and run the price up on what they're selling on stockx.. I've been bidding on the mentas and as soon as I bid 10 seconds later it jumps 20 or 30 dollars.. maybe I'm trippin lol but most of the times when I bid on something the bid never jumps right away..
Yea definitely happens. I was bidding on some Jeter Jordan Phat lows recently. Not a very coveted shoes. Very few bids out there. A pair in my size got listed at $200. My bid was at $100. Raised to $125 to show interest and minutes later the ask came down to $150 and 2 minutes later someone bid $140. I knew what was going on but I copped at $150 anyways bc I wanted them for my collection and they dont pop up often.

Yea definitely happens. I was bidding on some Jeter Jordan Phat lows recently. Not a very coveted shoes. Very few bids out there. A pair in my size got listed at $200. My bid was at $100. Raised to $125 to show interest and minutes later the ask came down to $150 and 2 minutes later someone bid $140. I knew what was going on but I copped at $150 anyways bc I wanted them for my collection and they dont pop up often.
That's crazy my man.. I sadly believe tons of sellers shill their own items to raise the prices all the time though..smh..

That's crazy my man.. I sadly believe tons of sellers shill their own items to raise the prices all the time though..smh..
Maybe I'm wrong, idk. But the sudden change in behavior was odd. He was all moving product via pre-orders under Nikefiendin. Rarely posted about himself. Then he changed the handle and it became all about him. How much money he had, how he influenced the sneaker market lol, just weird ****. Then he changed his platform from pre-orders to a subscription system. You pay $5k for 3 months of Nike and you get 3-5 pairs of any shoe that released at retail. Every ow, Tom Sachs, etc. Everything. I know it sounds crazy but I almost did it. I added it up and you could probably sell enough of the stuff you don't want to break even and then keep the stuff you want at retail and never have to sweat a release. Ended up not doing it and a week later he melted down. His PayPal was frozen bc he had $100k in a day deposited is what he said at first and PayPal didn't believe it was legit. Then there was fraud. Than his ex-wife did a big charge back. At one point he said he was PayPal's #1 client lol. He couldn't send pairs bc they were at his ex wife's house. That's all the excuses he used. All this time he's traveling the country posting flex pictures every 2 hours. idk, I think his plug got burned and he switched to subs to get $5k a pop from people before they knew he was burnt. Maybe I'm wrong though. Would be weird to go super personal and put your info out there on who you are while planning to do that though. Just been a really weird page to follow for the last month. He was A1 reseller for a loooooong time and then he just melted down so quick.

Yessir that was me lol.. honestly I didn't even mean to do that.. after I bid the 901 I had every intention on taking it down but I fell asleep and woke up and the bid was already accepted lol.. I sold my presto's recently so I broke even and still had money left over.. and thanks I appreciate that..

One less thing to worry about though, hope it goes through and you are wearing them soon.. I actually got an 11 for the collection recently but want an 11.5 to wear. Still might put in a bid.

anyone else enter the SJS raffles for the spooky pack? theyre still giving me problems with paypal

One less thing to worry about though, hope it goes through and you are wearing them soon.. I actually got an 11 for the collection recently but want an 11.5 to wear. Still might put in a bid.
No doubt my man.. thanks I appreciate that and if you really want them I say go for them.. I'm selling some shoes that I've had stored up for a while so I'll make the money I spent on the mentas right back..

It is because it ended a few hours ago (I found out about them because I was checking their raffles yesterday because of the Jordans "rookie of the year")
same i was looking for something else and didnt realize this was still up. I was able to enter but using my cc. just annoying that they havent figured out this PP situation.

same i was looking for something else and didnt realize this was still up. I was able to enter but using my cc. just annoying that they havent figured out this PP situation.

You sure they didn't figure it out? I won Mauves via PayPal

Their website sometimes is messed up ...I am not surprised they did not figure out this problem. For the Jordan Timberlake a few months ago I could not cart a pair , called them (I live in Ferrara where they have warehouse and store) and they were able to put aside a pair for me :smile:

Yup couldn't even sign up with PayPal. Had to use my CC which would probably get declined if I do end up winning. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom