Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

It’s a complete waste of time to even do it.. because like someone said, we have never even actually seen a winner.
People won before and i was lucky last year with the OW Chicagos and the supreme 5s a year before that so there's hope

But does anyone know how to get the 100 tickets for going to the different places cause idk what to do with the AR thing they have

For the black 97s, they bottomed out mid-end of October... I was watching them closely. They started to go back up, but the 3% seller fees for Halloween brought them right back down. I bought a pair at that moment for $620... they’re already back up to $700.
Yeah I noticed that as well.. I figured with the potential November 10th release date for the mentas that the market would be flooded with them and the prices would drop but it's not looking so good right now..

Hey everyone! Anyone here still own (and wear) any pair(s) from the original Ten lineup from a year ago? Damn, it's about to be one year and these things are still going up in value. Still kinda blown away about that.

Not complaining at all. I think my pairs are showing a bit of aging, so I'm curious to see how it'll look once it gets really yellow. Still wearing my pairs proudly! Well... more so with the Vapormaxes than the Zoom Flys, honestly.

31949834498_8dc570ce2c_b.jpg

31949834338_670929a067_b.jpg
I had 4/10/ Sold 4/10. Theyve aged awfully for me. I'm left w/ black prestos and only want black pairs moving fwd

Lol Lee has been getting roasted ever since that size 8 video of the CDG forces.,,,this takes the cake .., what a crap week for him :lol:

Got 3550 tickets on GOAT. I’ll spread them out over a few pairs but of course not expecting anything. I remember a couple years ago someone on NT said they won those Kobe FTB 11s

Loop god legit might have a few disabilities. His physical proportions are bizarre. Almost like an elongated babies body that didn’t develop properly - can’t weigh more than a buck 50. He’s got scars across his skull and clearly isn’t the brightest bulb. I don’t feel bad for him cause he’s a moron and a scumbag (and equally stupid for picking a fight against literally anyone over the age of 14) but there was no favorable outcome for him.
I think you're right.

I just peeped that out.. that's what size I wear and here I am thinking the 800 price range that was previously the price was too much..smh...

Ugh. We all going after them 11.5s.. Might have to squeeze into an 11, my normal size.. Prob just move on even though this is one of the ones I really wanted to actually wear.

Ugh. We all going after them 11.5s.. Might have to squeeze into an 11, my normal size.. Prob just move on even though this is one of the ones I really wanted to actually wear.
Yea I'm with you on that my man..smh.. this is probably my favorite ow too...

Do you guy's think sellers bid and try and run the price up on what they're selling on stockx.. I've been bidding on the mentas and as soon as I bid 10 seconds later it jumps 20 or 30 dollars.. maybe I'm trippin lol but most of the times when I bid on something the bid never jumps right away..

Do you guy's think sellers bid and try and run the price up on what they're selling on stockx.. I've been bidding on the mentas and as soon as I bid 10 seconds later it jumps 20 or 30 dollars.. maybe I'm trippin lol but most of the times when I bid on something the bid never jumps right away..
could be, but its risky to do that in case some other seller actually accepts that bid.

Back
Top Bottom