Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

All my trade bait kicks end up being either not worth as much as I need them to (tan blazers/Con 2.0) or personal pairs (KITH 4D). Meanwhile the Prestos and Mentas (or black 97s) elude me.
my trade bait pairs always end up the same way :lol:

Any new developments before he deleted his ig? Lol
Na just the same rambling he was doing for the last couple weeks. Last I saw he was posting messages between him and another guy, a guy that was begging for his money back, and Orlando was laughing and saying he knew it was Carl and he wasn't giving him his money back bc he knew Carl was trying to wash his money. Really weird ****.

Na just the same rambling he was doing for the last couple weeks. Last I saw he was posting messages between him and another guy, a guy that was begging for his money back, and Orlando was laughing and saying he knew it was Carl and he wasn't giving him his money back bc he knew Carl was trying to wash his money. Really weird ****.
Yeah whole situation is ****ed up. Crazy

Subscription for what? To buy his backdoored pairs at retail?
How does that work since there's only limited pairs and a ****load of subscriptions.
Exactly. It was a scam the entire time. At 2:10 he claims Jay Z his is dad lol.

Cliffs on subscriptions: Pay X amount for a Nike/Adidas/OW/Supreme subscription for 3 months or a year. Nike was $5k for $20k for a yeat. That got you 3-5 pairs of anything that released at retail. Sounds crazy but if you stop and add it up you could break even or even make money at it. And he has an A1 reputation so people jumped at it. I was very close to doing it myself and im not even a reseller. Hell 3 Tom Sach and 3 Unions would get your money back for the quarter and then I could have any personal pair for retail without having to worry about. That was in theory. But it was just a scam to make a bunch of money quick and then ride out.

Cliffs on subscriptions: Pay X amount for a Nike/Adidas/OW/Supreme subscription for 3 months or a year. Nike was $5k for $20k for a yeat. That got you 3-5 pairs of anything that released at retail. Sounds crazy but if you stop and add it up you could break even or even make money at it. And he has an A1 reputation so people jumped at it. I was very close to doing it myself and im not even a reseller. Hell 3 Tom Sach and 3 Unions would get your money back for the quarter and then I could have any personal pair for retail without having to worry about. That was in theory. But it was just a scam to make a bunch of money quick and then ride out.

that was the most interesting/entertain/trippy 2 hrs of my life.
Sad story is that he'll likely show up in the news dead within the month...

thanks for this.

I didnt/dont know who that guy is and really didnt want to watch 2hr of IG videos

Mbn to have all the guap in the world and pay exhorbitant prices for unreleased shoes.

*slightly bitter

Back
Top Bottom