Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Prestos size 10
SWs size 9.5

I've looked at Stock X prices, it's like a +/- $100 difference.
if you did the trade with the $50 you'd both be winning still, he'd just be winning a lot more (in regards to if you both sold and bought).

see if he'll at least meet at $75. if not and you really want them, I'd just do it.

giphy.gif

FC09EC8A-08E0-4DC9-8C81-203F4D2D331F.jpeg
44844943-EEF3-4421-86A6-35E3B9572334.jpeg

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Edit: just saw your latest replies.

My money is on SW being worth a lot more than the OW Prestos in a year. So, maybe you're "losing" the trade right now, but long run you'll most likely be winning.

But really, in this scenario you shouldn't be looking at it that way anyway.

Do the trade, you'll have the shoe you prefer. Resell value aside, that's what matters most if you're planning on wearing, so just do it man. Do the trade, enjoy the heck out of your SW, and don't look back. (never look back!)

In general, the original version of a collab is worth a lot more than the follow-ups.

So, while the OG Presto may be worth more than the SW in a year, I don't think the Black OW will be. Although, the Black OW will probably be worth more than the upcoming SW.

I got both and I would choose presto .. sw has longevity issues unless you have a huge rotation

My money is on SW being worth a lot more than the OW Prestos in a year. So, maybe you're "losing" the trade right now, but long run you'll most likely be winning.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. That's why I was willing to do the trade.

Might just yolo hit him up and see if he's still down. If yes, its meant to be. If not, oh well.

black ow prestos way more wearable IMO. I have both and I rarely wear my Sean Wotherspoons

I don't mess with all black kicks. I also have the OG prestos so the black pair isn't necessary for me.

Prestos size 10
SWs size 9.5

I've looked at Stock X prices, it's like a +/- $100 difference.
IMO keep the prestos,
Sw are one of the most gorgeous sneakers Nike has dropped in a long time
But they haven’t held up well for a friend of mines who wears them daily,
The materials are wack

I know it's not going to happen but hoping people are too distracted with the pink. Or that the quantity is huge. For a wide footer, is it recommended to go a half size or full size up on the ZF?

I know it's not going to happen but hoping people are too distracted with the pink. Or that the quantity is huge. For a wide footer, is it recommended to go a half size or full size up on the ZF?

ZF SP run tight so usually half up, and full up on wide footers.

Back
Top Bottom