Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

DtJPD9KV4AMbMFI.jpg

DtNKtSjXoAYfzec.jpg

How many pairs do union l.a have ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181130-002958_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20181130-002958_Instagram.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 84
Hoping that once more resellers get their pairs in hand, I can scoop these pink ZF for $250 in a 13.

Hoping that once more resellers get their pairs in hand, I can scoop these pink ZF for $250 in a 13.

If I could get the black pair for $300 when they release in North America I'd be super happy. I legitimately just want one pair of Off-white kicks I'd rock. Sold everything else, but I'm also not the type of person who would be able to rock shoes I spent over $400 US for. Like my KITH 4Ds are purely for display.

If I could get the black pair for $300 when they release in North America I'd be super happy. I legitimately just want one pair of Off-white kicks I'd rock. Sold everything else, but I'm also not the type of person who would be able to rock shoes I spent over $400 US for. Like my KITH 4Ds are purely for display.
What’s your size pretty much that’s what there going on stockx or a Lil bit more

that foam midsole is gonna look really gross once worn in with all the creases. Like kid's dried up 10 day old play-doh

Guys if anyone can help that would be great

My sister wants to sell her Hyperdunks Size 8.5 to put towards AHE but they are used 9/10 condition what sort of price should she be looking for?

Thanks in advance

that foam midsole is gonna look really gross once worn in with all the creases. Like kid's dried up 10 day old play-doh
IMO nothing wrong with a worn pair of kicks. Actually, preferred most of the time.
With that being said, these do crease a good amount due them being runnig shoes and with the lateral movement from day-to-day casual wear.
I wouldn't say gross. And they'll still be soft - dried up play-doh is hard

IMO nothing wrong with a worn pair of kicks. Actually, preferred most of the time.
With that being said, these do crease a good amount due them being runnig shoes and with the lateral movement from day-to-day casual wear.
I wouldn't say gross. And they'll still be soft - dried up play-doh is hard

yeah I mean I have a bunch of sneakers like that with the midsole looking all nasty creased up, but these being all pink would look extra nasty IMO lol

Back
Top Bottom