Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Idk man, I'm pretty glad nike is changing it up with the color scheme. I can only handle so much black or white shoes before I'm tired of it.

I’m not sure what’s going on, but Nike just randomly refunded my purchase on the OW Pinks I just received today. Wtf? So at this point, I got them for free.

DD3B0136-D931-43FC-B495-400A3A1393CD.jpeg

thats just the standard Nike shipping tape they use lol, it's not really Off White tape
yeah ive had elite running socks shipped with the same tape..and same box for that matter youd think these companies would be more efficient with their packing

B73C7C88-39A6-4569-861D-F4620565B70A.jpeg

Tried to google and cant find it. :lol:

Its this though, Uzi’s album cover has the tape. In person is translucent and kinda like a mint green color from what I remember. If Virgil sold it, it would be madness. :lol:

B73C7C88-39A6-4569-861D-F4620565B70A.jpeg

Tried to google and cant find it. :lol:

Its this though, Uzi’s album cover has the tape. In person is translucent and kinda like a mint green color from what I remember. If Virgil sold it, it would be madness. :lol:

my OW's from Nike didn't come with that tape. It just came with the generic clear/white diagonal stripes tape that Nike's been using for years. Only recently, Nike started using a black JUST DO IT tape and the giant swoosh logo on the shipping box

Somebody said it was a running joke in this thread. Did I miss something because I don't recall the joke happening here. :nerd:

A year ago somebody posted in here that their off whites came with the off-white tape (the standard clear/white nike tape) on the Nike box, and an off-white bag (this one that I just happen to have in my hotel room with me... that Nike was just sending out in a lot of boxes with purchases near the holidays)... he was commenting on how all those items made the attention to details so amazing.

image.jpg

It has nothing to do with OW. Nike has been using that design since forever.

upload_2018-11-30_19-11-0.jpeg

Unless you’re telling me OW designed these type of boxes for Nike back then

my OW's from Nike didn't come with that tape. It just came with the generic clear/white diagonal stripes tape that Nike's been using for years. Only recently, Nike started using a black JUST DO IT tape and the giant swoosh logo on the shipping box

OW OW, not Nike OW.

Back
Top Bottom