Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Did y'all let Need Supply know what's going on, so they can stop it?

I just deleted my C/C info from that site. SMH.

EDIT: Curious, how do you guys know that's where it was stolen?

They didn't seem to care. I called my CC company to reissue a new cc. I contacted them to stop shipment since UPS didn't want to help. At least they stopped most of the shipments. Looks like they don't care about this. My incident happened about 2 months ago.

UNDFTD emails going out for socal. Hit on volts.. wanted blacks more

Congrats! I hope to hit on the black pair. Most likely not though because the shop has too many grimy people going for the raffle. People literally camping out around the corner to get more raffle tickets.

My coworker hit on the black Zoom Flies last week and then on the Black AF1s today at Undefeated SF. I have yet to hit on a raffle. Lol

anyone else get a Naked email saying they'll send another email with a link for fcfs? Email says "No guarantee I'll get a pair" what's the point of sending out an email if it's not guaranteed?

anyone else get a Naked email saying they'll send another email with a link for fcfs? Email says "No guarantee I'll get a pair" what's the point of sending out an email if it's not guaranteed?

I was once selected. I got an email with purchase link at 2:47 am central time (13 min before 10:00 Central European Time) but I didn't wake up to try. Hope this helps!

anyone know a good way to get notifications when a snkrs pass goes up? reliables twittercs, etc? I live in chicago and always miss them because my app doesn't hit me with the notification.

anyone know a good way to get notifications when a snkrs pass goes up? reliables twittercs, etc? I live in chicago and always miss them because my app doesn't hit me with the notification.
Follow Sole Links, snkr_twitr on Twitter and download the J23 app - between those three you will be covered

I never get a link from them. I don't even get confirmation emails from them.

So I just had a Paypal alert for a charge from SNS and then I received this email. I have never hit on any raffle or limited drop in my life :rofl::nthat::nthat::nthat:
upload_2018-12-18_10-53-15.png

Back
Top Bottom