Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

anyone else get a Naked email saying they'll send another email with a link for fcfs? Email says "No guarantee I'll get a pair" what's the point of sending out an email if it's not guaranteed?
I hit on there before, only raffle I hit actually and I missed this one. But you should be good they sent me the link before and I ain’t realize it till an hour later and I still copped, but if you want the big sizes you gotta be early

Does the site hold up or will it crash when the link goes up? Just not trying to wake up at 3am for a bot fest

Just sign into you’re account before 3 am and find the shoe on the site. You don’t need to wait for an email.

I was selected for both off white blazers. I was able to cart 1 but never could get the other. The site doesn’t crash but you do need to be quick or else they will sell out. More people get the email than they have shoes.

Hope this helps.

I hit on there before, only raffle I hit actually and I missed this one. But you should be good they sent me the link before and I ain’t realize it till an hour later and I still copped, but if you want the big sizes you gotta be early
Just sign into you’re account before 3 am and find the shoe on the site. You don’t need to wait for an email.

I was selected for both off white blazers. I was able to cart 1 but never could get the other. The site doesn’t crash but you do need to be quick or else they will sell out. More people get the email than they have shoes.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

Just had a low-ball bid accepted for the black Zoom Fly’s on StockX for $291. I had forgotten I even had a bid in on those, but after looking at the sales history, I’ve bought the cheapest one yet...so I guess it’s a win. Lol

Back
Top Bottom