Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

the pic just posted of those volts....wow they look fantastic.

I asked a bit ago didnt get any response anyone with them in hand, do they fit the same as normal af1s?

friend is waiting at empty, they're shutting down the ridiculous line and only letting people picking up volts today, blacks tomorrow.

"We only have one register and there's only three of us". Terrible execution.

friend is waiting at empty, they're shutting down the ridiculous line and only letting people picking up volts today, blacks tomorrow.

"We only have one register and there's only three of us". Terrible execution.
Like this is their first rodeo

Saw this on my feed just now.... the lineups end up being the moshpits
DuzHBY5X4AECUoW.jpg

picked up the black pair from nike 5th ave and then went to pick up nephews pair from Empty earlier and got there around 1 .. line was literally around the corner .. stayed in like for like 10 minutes then said F this and bounced .. literally makes no sense how long that line was.. went and sat in my car which was right in front of the entrance and they were letting like 4 people in at a time every 20-25 minutes smh

picked up the black pair from nike 5th ave and then went to pick up nephews pair from Empty earlier and got there around 1 .. line was literally around the corner .. stayed in like for like 10 minutes then said F this and bounced .. literally makes no sense how long that line was.. went and sat in my car which was right in front of the entrance and they were letting like 4 people in at a time every 20-25 minutes smh

Rip. Hate how some stores still doesn’t know how to handle events like this.

Back
Top Bottom