Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

tenor.gif
Shared sentiments smh

Gonna have to pull the trigger on the black AF1 if the price is right. Let’s see how it goes next week when pairs are in hand. The volts are nice on feet but I can’t pull off bright colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
So SoHo was a MESS today. Went with my brother in law to do pick ups because I won at 21mercer and he got black baby size for my nephew at empty gallery. That line at 21M was past BBC smh. Over an hour wait. Then they clipped the line for EG for black pairs. Brother in law is TIGHT he has to come back tomorrow. Seriously don't know how they didn't prepare for today. Ridiculous. Also won a second pair from the draw today but it was volts again. Gonna use it as trade bait or sell them for a black pair.

picked up the black pair from nike 5th ave and then went to pick up nephews pair from Empty earlier and got there around 1 .. line was literally around the corner .. stayed in like for like 10 minutes then said F this and bounced .. literally makes no sense how long that line was.. went and sat in my car which was right in front of the entrance and they were letting like 4 people in at a time every 20-25 minutes smh
It's because empty gallery has effing one register and 3 people inside who are mad slow running that ish. Last pick up I got from them was prestos and that took an hour and a half to get in store. Not even half as many pairs as today. It's no wonder the bouncers be asking if you wanna pay $40 to skip the line.

F’ing Holypop still have my money authroized on Paypal. They better release them tomorrow or I’ll file a claim. What a sh***y way to handle a release.

F’ing Holypop still have my money authroized on Paypal. They better release them tomorrow or I’ll file a claim. What a sh***y way to handle a release.
If it deters brokboi resellers...im all for it. Annoying sure...but better than the alternative imho.

If it deters brokboi resellers...im all for it. Annoying sure...but better than the alternative imho.
Not saying it’s not a good idea, because that’s true. It’s the way they handled this that’s bad. Still No L email for me and still no release of my authorized payment which means I probably won’t get my money back before christmas. Had they refunded me earlier today I wouldn’t complain but this is not acceptable imo.

Its just a pre-authorization charge / hold, do you guys not use your CC's or something? I could see how it would affect someone if it was funded with a debit card.

Its just a pre-authorization charge / hold, do you guys not use your CC's or something? I could see how it would affect someone if it was funded with a debit card.
Yah confused by this too? It’s just pending and gone.

Yeah I used a debit card and the L email says it could take 7-11 days to get the money back that they took. :smh:
Paypal said if I dont get it back though I can file a claim with my bank and it wont effect my account

Back
Top Bottom