Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

haha facts. I always laugh when it's "I've never worn this silhouette but this one is limited and hyped so I need it! How's it fit?"

While that is accurate for 90% of this site nowadays, I can speak for myself and a few others who have had a terrible time as of late with AF1 sizing. It doesn’t help that this specific version is made of completely different materials than what we are normally accustomed to, when compared to standard AF1s.

While that is accurate for 90% of this site nowadays, I can speak for myself and a few others who have had a terrible time as of late with AF1 sizing. It doesn’t help that this specific version is made of completely different materials than what we are normally accustomed to, when compared to standard AF1s.
Oh for sure. I was same way with Prestos. I have several gr Prestos but asked on sizing for the ow Prestos bc of the different materials.

Very interesting textures and materials in hand.

Still probably a bit too bright for me these days, but we'll see how I feel later.

DAAD9143-551C-4FFA-8AC9-83A49D3811CE.JPG

hope i can flip something getting released soon for them. already flipped the hallows for unions im out of hype s***

Sell something that nets you $2-300. Something to cut the cost is better than paying in full.

Back
Top Bottom