Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

For 2018 I’d rank aj1s as
Euro Jordan ow white > black toe union > blue union > unc ow> bred toe > nfr > shadow > nigel > spidey > gold toes

I think think that’s all picked up for 1s this year.

Just got home and these were waiting for me.
8BE16401-9AC1-4693-A4F4-12DAFDC4B2AC.jpeg

Union Black Toe > OW UNC > Union Storm Blue

This is the correct order.

I do worry, however, that in the not-so-distant future OW might be seen as played out, corny, silly, etc. But man, there's something about those UNC, the color is just awesome.

On the other hand, I have zero doubt that in the future the Unions will still be held in very high regard. (Especially the Black Toes!)

IMG_3658.JPG

Nike with the super quick shipping. Excitement tempered by the new box with gigantic Swoosh & Just Do It tape. Such an Idiot decision. Back to the shoe.
Went with usual Nike true to size 10.5. Had thought the style and colorway be plain, but surprised with the details. Pretty nice.

undefeated cancelled my manual order for black pair on my phone a whole half hour later for "fraud" smh

so stupid

meanwhile if i run a bot they dont cancel, makes sense

Y’all should know by now
I don’t even bother with undftd anymore

Shopify sites are bot county

it is, but undftd is a little better because they cancel/ban some people. Also with 500+ pairs of Volts and 500+ pairs of Blacks, manual was possible. But shopify has been really crap lately, even more slow than usual. Slow load, slow and long queues, 410, checkout session gone, etc

IMG_3658.JPG

Nike with the super quick shipping. Excitement tempered by the new box with gigantic Swoosh & Just Do It tape. Such an Idiot decision. Back to the shoe.
Went with usual Nike true to size 10.5. Had thought the style and colorway be plain, but surprised with the details. Pretty nice.

How is the TTS fit?

They got your *** one way or another. Lmaooooo:rofl::rofl::rofl:
yea it was bound to happen.. nah just whenever i place an order on my phone it gets cancelled apparently (happened with the white undefeated UBs earlier in the year too)

also f concepts too, shipping rates wouldn't load otherwise would've had my pair back

Back
Top Bottom