Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Hope StockX has a promo this week.... my size has gone up $80-$100 in a week :sick:
Lol same here fam. You going for the black pair as well?.. I was waiting thinking prices would go down but instead they went up in my size as well...

Lol same here fam. You going for the black pair as well?.. I was waiting thinking prices would go down but instead they went up in my size as well...

Yeah, Black. People saying prices dip after New Years but I’ll believe it when I see it. At this rate, only a sellers promo can get these back down to something I’d be willing to pay.

CB1A5143-DD24-44C3-8DB4-B7341D30D6EC.png

I think there was a low sellers fee promo last year around this time? Correct me if wrong.

There's a sellers fee on top of the StockX fee - or are they the same (never resold anything)? Ain't it only something small like 3%?

There's a sellers fee on top of the StockX fee - or are they the same (never resold anything)? Ain't it only something small like 3%?

It’s 12% total. Sometimes they will run promos for lower and prices drop because of it. Doesn’t happen often.

3% is what PayPal takes for processing the fees. Sellers will have ~9-9.5% fee as well. So like the other cat mentioned, it’s usually 12ish % is what sellers lose on the sale. StockX had a half off seller fees around Halloween when they had their anniversary. I doubt they would do another one so close... but who knows.

3% is what PayPal takes for processing the fees. Sellers will have ~9-9.5% fee as well. So like the other cat mentioned, it’s usually 12ish % is what sellers lose on the sale. StockX had a half off seller fees around Halloween when they had their anniversary. I doubt they would do another one so close... but who knows.

Wow, that's only like 4.5% off. That ain't **** considering people are already paying way above premium. :rolleyes

Wow, that's only like 4.5% off. That ain't **** considering people are already paying way above premium. :rolleyes

Yeah, but it allowed me to get the black 97s for 620... pretty much the cheapest they’ve been. They’re already back up to mid $700s, and it’s only two months ago.

Yeah, but it allowed me to get the black 97s for 620... pretty much the cheapest they’ve been. They’re already back up to mid $700s, and it’s only two months ago.

Why would sellers lower their prices though? The promo benefits them and puts more money in their pockets.

Yeah, Black. People saying prices dip after New Years but I’ll believe it when I see it. At this rate, only a sellers promo can get these back down to something I’d be willing to pay.
Lol no doubt..i'm in the same boat..

hey guys
whats the consensus for ow aj1 sizing? tts or 0.5 up?
is it similar to jordan 1 sizing?
thanks
Been discussed a ton of times with no clear cut answer. But both would work most likely. and lately been leaning to TTS due to comments in here

Back
Top Bottom