Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

TTS was a good choice, especially since half a size down wasn't an option.

IMG_20181231_073917.jpg

My only complaint is how stiff the laces are. It's like tying tree branches.

Attachments

• IMG_20181230_214545.jpg
    IMG_20181230_214545.jpg
    564.8 KB · Views: 16
that depends on how much you wear them and how you store them. that fresh out the factory look won't stay tho, that goes for a lot of the OG ten. forgot how OGs show wear and tear too, uncs switched to ripstop

Those look pretty good for the amount of wears and conditions they've been through.

Please let these AF1 prices drop this week..................

so funny, when you take the l & need the prices to drop, you feel the same way, but when (the shoe is on the other foot) .... ha (see what i did there) .. you're asking for the price of the brick to stay up.

so funny, when you take the l & need the prices to drop, you feel the same way, but when (the shoe is on the other foot) .... ha (see what i did there) .. you're asking for the price of the brick to stay up.

What!? So lost lol...

Na, I don’t resell. If I ever sell a used shoe, I just want fair value back.

so if you owned a pair of ds off-white chicago 1's & didn't like them you'd sell them for base price, this is what you're saying?

so if you owned a pair of ds off-white chicago 1's & didn't like them you'd sell them for base price, this is what you're saying?

Need clarification on your original post - were you talking about me directly, or people in general? To answer the last question, I would wear them.
I would only sell if I didn’t like them and didn’t ever have plans to wear. I’m not a reseller but I’m not dumb either. If I didn’t want to wear them, and somehow they fell into my hands, I would take the $ of course.

Need clarification on your original post - were you talking about me directly, or people in general? To answer the last question, I would wear them.
I would only sell if I didn’t like them and didn’t ever have plans to wear. I’m not a reseller but I’m not dumb either. If I didn’t want to wear them, and somehow they fell into my hands, I would take the $ of course.

precisely ... i'm not a reseller either, but i'm not glib.

Happy new year fam. My longer than top 10 list.
  1. OW Euro AJ1
  2. Union AJ1 (both cw)
  3. React 87 (My fav is the OG white/tan, followed by the undercover Blue/Red)
  4. Sean Wotherspoon 1/97
  5. Parra pack (AM1/Spiridon)
  6. Air FOG 1
  7. Concord 11s
  8. Travis Scott 4s
  9. Black Cement 3/FTL 3
  10. Atmos Pack (95/1) and CDG 180s (tie)
0D5F373A-9F78-4845-951F-C54A5FF20054.jpeg

My Top 5 of 2018:

1. OW OG Vapormax
2. OW Vapormax 2018 White
3. OW Grim Reaper Blazer
4. OW Zoom Fly Black
5. Parley x Ultraboost Clima

Top shoes I wish I owned in 2018:
1. OW AF1 (Won't deliver until Jan 4th, so technically can't count it.)
2. OW Hallow's Eve Blazers
3. Sean Wotherspoon AM97

Back
Top Bottom