Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Damn now I feel bad copping from the comfort of my living room.

While hitting the weed.
200.webp

Love the ore colorway, but the length of the tongue absolutely ruins it for me. I like that feature on almost every other model he's touched, except these.

I know the feels lol. As a seller, I try to get my package to UPS asap as I know what it feels like being the buyer, lol.
Esp in this situation I feel like they’re just toying with my emotions haha. It was confirmed by seller within 5 mins on Monday, seller packaging yesterday so I thought it was going to go out, but nope...and now more of the waiting game. Same actions for both pairs.

Even when paying resell I’m taking Ls

Last edited by a moderator:
If you getting extra long money then you ain’t even thinking about release dates. So I get spending it in that case.

But **** ain’t no sneaker worth 500+ when I know you just bought em for a buck and half this morning. Lol.

My sodium levels on dead sea about em still tho. ‍♂️

picked up my beige 90s from dsm today - a lot of winners. idk how many people usually win there but i had to wait in line for an hour-hour 1/2 to pickup.

in case anyone was curious, took this photo comparing ahe blazers to these 90s in natural light. i thought colors were sorta similar online but in-person you can see the difference.

Photo Feb 07, 4 05 14 PM.jpg

picked up my beige 90s from dsm today - a lot of winners. idk how many people usually win there but i had to wait in line for an hour-hour 1/2 to pickup.

in case anyone was curious, took this photo comparing ahe blazers to these 90s in natural light. i thought colors were sorta similar online but in-person you can see the difference.

Photo Feb 07, 4 05 14 PM.jpg
If seller ships I wonder if I'll keep both. I still have ahe ds. You keeping both?

If seller ships I wonder if I'll keep both. I still have ahe ds. You keeping both?
well ahe i already wore a few times haha so yes to those. these 90s, maybe. a friend of mine got the black 90s and we might swap (we're both the same size). i really wanted the black pair just cause i feel like i'd get more wear out of those, but im still undecided. the beige pair is really nice in-hand tho i gotta admit.

If you getting extra long money then you ain’t even thinking about release dates. So I get spending it in that case.

But **** ain’t no sneaker worth 500+ when I know you just bought em for a buck and half this morning. Lol.

My sodium levels on dead sea about em still tho. ‍♂️
Lol I feel you on that. But sometimes there are certain kicks that I tell myself from jump that even if I can’t get retail....I’ll pay resell for it. Even if it means selling some kicks I don’t like as much and/or not buying future kicks that I don’t like more than the one I paid resell for.

Such an expensive hobby/addiction lol

Hit on the Blacks on SNKRS this morning. It's been a good 5-6 months since last SNKRS draw W. I think Acronyms were the last time. I guess long spells in between draw wins is possible.

Lol I feel you on that. But sometimes there are certain kicks that I tell myself from jump that even if I can’t get retail....I’ll pay resell for it. Even if it means selling some kicks I don’t like as much and/or not buying future kicks that I don’t like more than the one I paid resell for.

Such an expensive hobby/addiction lol

I have been thinking of offing some I haven’t worn but just HAD to have when they dropped. Pine greens and blue moons ain’t seen the light of day since they were purchased.

If I can get something for em maybe.

Back
Top Bottom