Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Man Im mad my luck got me the Acronyms, they fit so long, so they didnt work out haha

I missed that feeling from earlier so I tried again
42BD843B-7B37-4A63-B075-1C23A33C2173.png

I have been thinking of offing some I haven’t worn but just HAD to have when they dropped. Pine greens and blue moons ain’t seen the light of day since they were purchased.

If I can get something for em maybe.
Lol I sold my pine greens a couple months ago cause I never wore them and have clay greens and court purples.
Now I’m debating on selling those clay greens and bred toes

What about GOAT? Do they actually charge sellers a fee if they don't ship?

So the 15% fee it’s just BS ?
Always felt it was. I shipped wrong shoes before and they didn’t penalize me. Curious to see if they actually enforce the rule. I copped off sx for the desert pair this am while prices were jumping. Hoping my seller actually ships them out and the transaction goes smooth.

no they dont. stop lying.

The penalty for failure to complete a sale is a minimum 15% fee (of the sales price) and suspension of your account.

They tried to tax me once for $25 bucks I was late to ship while gone on Vacation and didn't realize I sold an item on SX

Last edited:
The penalty for failure to complete a sale is a minimum 15% fee (of the sales price) and suspension of your account.

They tried to tax me once for $25 bucks I was late to ship while gone on Vacation and didn't realize I sold an item on SX
yeah, that's their policy but it's mostly just a deterrent. I've seen a few people get charged before (for supposedly shipping fakes/worn), but I've seen a lot more people say they flaked without any consequences.

they did incorrectly suspend my account once but didnt charge me, for not shipping a pair when the deadline hadn't passed yet

yeah, that's their policy but it's mostly just a deterrent. I've seen a few people get charged before (for supposedly shipping fakes/worn), but I've seen a lot more people say they flaked without any consequences.

they did incorrectly suspend my account once but didnt charge me, for not shipping a pair when the deadline hadn't passed yet

They suspended my account for buying items on StockX with my CC
Claiming my payment method triggered their fraud security protection and I should use paypal in the future.

SX stinks all the way!

StockX was cool with me shipping my Blushes out late during the "pre orders" shipping out "early". Haha

Back
Top Bottom