Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Prestos today

IMG_20190208_063706.jpg

GOAT just sent me emails for both of my orders being cancelled and will try to find me another one within 24-48 hrs sigh. :smh: Maybe it's a blessing...Hope prices will drop on Monday or Tuesday cuz I know they're not about to pay the differences in higher prices now.
Damn man...hopefully a miracle happens, but i think you'll be able to get em a little cheaper in a few days

Fell asleep early woke up in the middle of the night and was just browsing thru my email on promotion and double checking and I missed an email saying I had won the black pair.... proceeded to purchase!!!

LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!

22831736-BD99-43FC-8FDC-FAC859B40E25.gif

Now I hope they ship
must be nice. I thoroughly check my email several times as each L vines in

So the size 10 Desert Ores on StockX that I ordered right after taking Ls on the SNKRS draw for 495 was cancelled by StockX saying there was a problem with the seller. I had to rebuy at 530.. and this morning they are up to 560. Supposedly the second seller has shipped already for authentication.. first time I've had this issue and I've purchased quite a bit from SX.

I didn't win any of the OWs that released except the White Prestos and I don't even want them anymore.

So the size 10 Desert Ores on StockX that I ordered right after taking Ls on the SNKRS draw for 495 was cancelled by StockX saying there was a problem with the seller. I had to rebuy at 530.. and this morning they are up to 560. Supposedly the second seller has shipped already for authentication.. first time I've had this issue and I've purchased quite a bit from SX.
still waiting for my seller to ship the same size 10. Hope he doesn’t flake lol

I was only able to enter once for Holypop. I entered for the black pair first and when I tried to enter for the desert ore pair it said I have already entered the raffle once already.

I guess it was just a delayed pre-authorisation from PayPal, got me very excited but haven't received anything from HPS and my account has no orders. The taste of a double L after thinking you got the W. :lol::lol:

Picked these up yesterday from Nordstrom... They only had 2 size 12s in this color

C98F399D-FF91-44C2-A659-778B7085CE53.jpeg

New York? I don’t know why I even bother with the century city one, from what I can tell they back door most if not all pairs. But I can’t help myself, I still try.

Question for everyone... (sorry if this has been asked before, but I wasn't around to see this discussion if it was already discussed.)

Excluding the ridiculousness of difficulty it has been for the majority (if not all) of us, has anyone here gotten tired from the OFF-White x Nike line? If so, at what point?

Question for everyone... (sorry if this has been asked before, but I wasn't around to see this discussion if it was already discussed.)

Excluding the ridiculousness of difficulty it has been for the majority (if not all) of us, has anyone here gotten tired from the OFF-White x Nike line? If so, at what point?

I would be tired of it if i could actually obtain a pair :lol:. Like if you had OG presto's and black presto and white presto and black air forces and black 90s....i could see being like well the deconstructed look with a black/white colorway is kinda played out....but wait i own 0 of those mentioned sooooo nope not tired....please keep putting them out so i can keep taking Ls

I’m tired of taking Ls

Like jking0821 jking0821 I just want to have a pair. I really don't care about many, there are silhouettes I don't even like and a couple I really like and would choose one of those. The raffle thing is a bit tiring and time consuming in some cases. I would like to see new shoes made, but for me the idea is wearing off, I definitely don't want a pair as much as I did a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom