Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

First, I realized my pictures kinda resembles Sean's (user "illistic"), so sorry if it seems like I was biting, haha! Still trying out different angles. Second, sorry to "pour on extra salt."

Anyway... got the delivery today from the SNKRS Early Access order a few days ago, and these are very nice! A nice militaristic look to it.

33147647998_862af60aee_b.jpg

47022854881_edf606f9e0_b.jpg

46109165165_8be27288ec_b.jpg

For the heck of it, here's the hand-raise picture I always take!

46298389074_a262b57c0e_b.jpg

Pics look amazing. That orange is the perfect color.

"RJM_Fit" "RJM_Fit" therefill therefill - Thanks! Definitely a nice touch; not too strong either.

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal - as requested. Not the best picture under semi-warm lighting. Lace are stronger than the Swoosh. Not sure if it's the same Bright Mango color.

46109540645_d5019b2270_b.jpg

Not sure if it's just my pair, but the suede on the mudguard is definitely hit-and-miss all around. You'll see patches of "dry spots" for lack of better terms.

Appreciate it

i'd most likely stay brown laces but i'd be tempted to do orange or teal
OFF-WHITE-x-Nike-Air-Max-90-Desert-Ore-5-1-565x372.jpg

Yeah, the brown laces look A-OK for sure. It reminds me a lot of the Nike SFB or any other military boot if it's kept that way.

Someone help me out here... I feel like I've seen a general Air Max with this similar colorblocking. Brown/Tan upper and orange Swoosh and laces... Isn't there, or am I trippin'?

Last edited:
The orange laces and Nike tag reminded me of these which I busted out a few weeks ago during that polar vortex ....

Attachments

• 11e8a538ae4281fcae4ab23230cf064b.jpg
    11e8a538ae4281fcae4ab23230cf064b.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 18
GOAT just sent me emails for both of my orders being cancelled and will try to find me another one within 24-48 hrs sigh. :smh: Maybe it's a blessing...Hope prices will drop on Monday or Tuesday cuz I know they're not about to pay the differences in higher prices now.

Last edited by a moderator:
GOAT just sent me emails for both of my orders being cancelled and will try to find me another one within 24-48 hrs sigh. :smh: Maybe it's a blessing...Hope prices will drop on Monday or Tuesday cuz I know they're not about to pay the differences in higher prices now.

Sorry to hear. Hopefully it works out. Remind us, what size are you and what prices did you buy at? Just curious.

Sorry to hear. Hopefully it works out. Remind us, what size are you and what prices did you buy at? Just curious.
I’m a 9.5, paid $615 for the black and $595 for the desert ore.

I’m kinda surprised that both pairs didn’t ship. Really thought at least one would. And coming from GOAT too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received a payment authorization from Holypopstore. Dunno if this means I won. Got an L on the Ores but can't remember if there was a raffle for each color or only one for both.

Just received a payment authorization from Holypopstore. Dunno if this means I won. Got an L on the Ores but can't remember if there was a raffle for each color or only one for both.

I was only able to enter once for Holypop. I entered for the black pair first and when I tried to enter for the desert ore pair it said I have already entered the raffle once already.

My coworker asked me if I knew of any stores that were going to have the 90s because his son wanted to start reselling shoes. I told him the only local spot was social status here in charlotte, so they went and entered the raffle. Now I'm pissed I told them because they got a w in my size, but I didn't. I wanted a pair to keep not resell :smh:

My coworker asked me if I knew of any stores that were going to have the 90s because his son wanted to start reselling shoes. I told him the only local spot was social status here in charlotte, so they went and entered the raffle. Now I'm pissed I told them because they got a w in my size, but I didn't. I wanted a pair to keep not resell :smh:

You sir deserve that L

Back
Top Bottom