Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Mounds of Salt haha. Congrats! Hope you beat them up. I'm struggling to convince myself to pay $500. Granted, I would wear the hell out of the deserts. Decisions, decisions.

I paid resell for the AHE Blazers. Was not proud of that decision, but I rocked em for weeks straight. They have indigo stains on the mesh and the midsole is a dirt magnet, so mischief managed? It's cool this time though because we each hit on our size, so she can get fresh and I don't have to feel guilty lol

I paid resell for the AHE Blazers. Was not proud of that decision, but I rocked em for weeks straight. They have indigo stains on the mesh and the midsole is a dirt magnet, so mischief managed? It's cool this time though because we each hit on our size, so she can get fresh and I don't have to feel guilty lol
See, that's what I cant do to myself. I know damn well I would be so cautious wearing anything on my feet I paid that amount resell for that i'd probably not even enjoy wearing them lol. Congrats again man!

Man, respect to you guys who rocks these at resale prices.
:emoji_100:

I’m starting to think the 3 of these combined as an OW silhouette are second only to the AJ1.

4B4AAA82-88E0-40BF-8A35-DD5D82519852.jpeg

Tried posting a legit check on Reddit but I don’t have enough karma so they auto deleted it instantly.

A little help with a LC anyone?

E65B1ED0-10B6-4BA1-A9E3-4E0A12E54033.jpeg

E1F47108-1E95-470B-878B-F98E1FA9E1A8.jpeg

0D59249A-058C-4F4A-9B53-593FA46B4CA7.jpeg

C4A2B579-3910-413F-B1D0-1C70B5243D66.jpeg

I’m starting to think the 3 of these combined as an OW silhouette are second only to the AJ1.

4B4AAA82-88E0-40BF-8A35-DD5D82519852.jpeg

Wow, teal and orange laces is definitely the combo for the Desert Ores. They look real good in this pic.

Have the blacks and love em, but I think the Desert Ores hold a slight edge because you can actually see more of the details on the shoe.

I really want these DO's but no way I'm paying $500+

Wish I could trade some of my other **** directly with someone else, instead of selling / buying on StockX and wasting all the fees
Try offer up it’s an app or search Facebook groups that’s how I do most of my sales

Back
Top Bottom