Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Shout out to Notre. This is my 4th (and technically 5th) pair of Off Whites from them. Only legit shop in the city, I swear.

20190215_170649.jpg
God, these are just too clean. The 90 was MADE for Virgil. Perfect silhouette for what he does IMO.

God, these are just too clean. The 90 was MADE for Virgil. Perfect silhouette for what he does IMO.
So true. I don't have a lot of O/W's but I will have all 3 90's once my DO's get delivered. There are just so many layers of detail due to the different materials. You can't fully appreciate it until you see them in hand.

I think the only W shoe I'd put above these is the AJ1. Prestos are dope but I just can't get past the deconstructed tongue looking like a piece of toast on top of the sneaker.

Prices are slightly down today and I don't think these will droop too much more. Once supply starts thinning out the price should start to increase. I'd buy within the next few days if I was on the fence. imo

Wait, people pay resell just to never wear the shoe? Couldnt be me :lol:
I haven't done it until my friend mentioned it to me. I bought two yeezy reflectives for 350 each in a size 9. I actually had opportunities to get more, but didn't know how prices would look and as mentioned earlier, never pay resell just to hope it pays off later (thinking OW AJ1). Glad I picked those two up. One is for personal and the other was always going to be for the flip if it jumped in price

Shout out to Notre. This is my 4th (and technically 5th) pair of Off Whites from them. Only legit shop in the city, I swear.

20190215_170649.jpg
+1
I also think Saint Alfred is legit. Have won multiple times from them, but won more @ Notre. RSVP seems pretty shady, never have I ever won that I dont even enter their raffles anymore.

+1
I also think Saint Alfred is legit. Have won multiple times from them, but won more @ Notre. RSVP seems pretty shady, never have I ever won that I dont even enter their raffles anymore.

I can fully support this. I’ve hit 3 different Off Whites from Notre. They are legit as it gets.

I’ve never won at StA, but a close friend has won there multiple times, so I know they’re legit.

I don’t know anyone that’s ever won at RSVP and word is they been backdooring their pairs for a minute now. But that shouldn’t come as a surprise, any retailer that allows extra raffle tickets if you spend money at their shop is shady as hell

Notre is amazing and their remodeled store is dope.

You can make money doing it, but nobody knows the future value. Its a guessing game. I'd say my biggest value jump was the AF1's. I bought them Christmas Day for $470 and they were recently selling for $730 in a size 12. Personally, I bought mine to wear.

is everyone ordering their teal laces from slickies or do you have an alternatives, i usually order from rope lace supply...but they are oos?

is everyone ordering their teal laces from slickies or do you have an alternatives, i usually order from rope lace supply...but they are oos?

I think so. I personally pre-ordered teals from slickies today and oval oranges for my Vapormax today.

Wait, people pay resell just to never wear the shoe? Couldnt be me :lol:

I can see where they're coming from though. I think the logic is that they paid so much for a pair of sneakers so why would they be in such a hurry to go beat it up? They'd much rather beat up a pair of shoes they paid retail for.

i'm a strong believer in wearing my shoes, but if people don't... that's cool too, i don't get the "collecting & not wearing" part unless you're waiting to trade for something or working out a deal... but i'm also not here to judge others & what they do with their money, y'know?

Man.. I was blessed to hit on the Notre raffle for the Air Max 90s black. it's been half a year since I moved to Chicago for school and I finally hit on a raffle within the city. I def speculate about RSVP being sketch when it comes to raffles too lol. Glad to know St. Alfred isn't sketch

Damn mid April til slickies ship out the teal laces. I’ll take my chances with lace supply

i didn't find anywhere else that had them that wasn't oos, if you know otherwise, please let me know... i just asked rls on twitter & they said they aren't even restocking the teal ones right now, so i don't know any other option.

i didn't find anywhere else that had them that wasn't oos, if you know otherwise, please let me know... i just asked rls on twitter & they said they aren't even restocking the teal ones right now, so i don't know any other option.

I’m in the same boat man, if that’s the case I might just pre order them as well. I’ll probably forgot I even ordered them by the time I get them two months later.

Tried posting a legit check on Reddit but I don’t have enough karma so they auto deleted it instantly.

A little help with a LC anyone?

E65B1ED0-10B6-4BA1-A9E3-4E0A12E54033.jpeg

E1F47108-1E95-470B-878B-F98E1FA9E1A8.jpeg

0D59249A-058C-4F4A-9B53-593FA46B4CA7.jpeg

C4A2B579-3910-413F-B1D0-1C70B5243D66.jpeg

Idk they looking suspect to me.
1. The ballistic mesh color looks a little off. Idk if it's the lighting or what, but looks like that has a hint of magenta as opposed to black
2. Toebox looks a lil off, legit pair looks more sleeker/narrow
3. The suede seems faded and overly nappy
4. Shape of the back/heel looks off
5. I tried recreating those pictures and found something interesting: the pic that shows the back/heel tabs he was able to make the shoes' inner medial outsole touch each other but when I try to do that they natural drift away creating a gap so maybe indication that shape is slightly off
6. The inner swoosh doesnt look aligned but I may be trippin

Here is my pair from snkrs, tried to recreate same positions and lighting

20190215_193418.jpg
20190215_193329.jpg
20190215_193707.jpg

I’m in the same boat man, if that’s the case I might just pre order them as well. I’ll probably forgot I even ordered them by the time I get them two months later.
exactly, i don't plan on wearing them for awhile so i guess i'll do the same thing.

Anyone else waiting forever to get their laces from Slickies? It's been 14 days and the tracking isn't very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom