Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I don't understand why people ask for LCs after the fact instead of beforehand (when possible).

Or why people purchase expensive (relative term, I know) sneakers without even knowing how they're supposed to look like.
I asked for a lc on the same model like 4 times and never got a response :lol:.

I too was lucky enough to have the turbo green jordans delivered today and won the snkrs draw for desert oreos last week as well!!!! great week. anyone that bought the turbo green jordans....the turbo green laces that came with them are almost an exact match for the laces that came with AHE blazers. they dont say "shoelaces" of course but i may swop those out with the mango orange laces and DO that came with the Off Whites when i want to mix it up. i put the turbo green laces next to the tab on the off white DO 90s and i cant see much difference

Return process on stockx is non-existent from what I hear. I hear that even if you provide detailed proof and photos as to why it's fake, they still try to deny and stand by their 100% authentic guarantee.

I haven’t had them send fakes, but I’ve had them send the wrong shoes twice. It was very easy to return the shoes to them, and they responded super quickly. It took me 5 weeks just to get a response from GOAT.

So these Laces that come with DOs look Mango to me...
They are mango. Def not same color as Orange
F541CFDF-2CDF-4585-AE2B-1CE055D45557.jpeg

I ask for LC after the fact only because I don’t have the photos beforehand from goat/stockx. Once I receive the ds item, I post up the LC photos just to be sure the authentication process was all good and fakes didn’t slip through. I also take it down to the local consignment shop to have them take a look as well to triple check

I haven’t had them send fakes, but I’ve had them send the wrong shoes twice. It was very easy to return the shoes to them, and they responded super quickly. It took me 5 weeks just to get a response from GOAT.
Crazy that they sent the wrong shoes twice. Someone who ordered the shoes you received sure came up

how do these am90s fit? i wanna buy a pair and wanna make sure i get the correct size.

Back
Top Bottom