Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

it was lower a week ago lol but I'm trying to hold strong. If and when the prices get outta hand, it makes it easier for me

it worked for the Mentas lol

OG prestos, Menta 97's, and Desert Ores are probably the top 3 OW that I want and don't have

Bid just got accepted on stockx for the black am90 joints.. I should have gotten them yesterday because the price shot up 15 more dollars smh.. seems like they keep going up and up and I didn't want to take any more chances and risk paying more than I did.. it was my 10th purchase so I did get free shipping this go around so that's cool.

can someone recommend sizing on ore 90s? I wear 11.5 on the OW zoom flys and 11 on the OW prestos but 12 on AJ1s because of the width.

Agreed. Stick with your Jordan size. I actually went with SZ11 for the Off White Prestos. I could easily fit into SZ10.

Some mids jb dropped last week
image0.jpg

519252952565940227.png

My brother has the black AM90s. They are fantastic! Probably the best black OW model, not including the OG Prestos.
Yeah, not sure what's the allure about the Blk AM90 but it's definitely A1, which is weird since it's essentially a black/white pair, maybe because I'm a huge AM90 fan...

svd raffle is up for the unc in the app......

edit:
well it was online until svd put their tweet out...now its broke ^^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom