Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

app works fine for me, as for the passport info or whatever it doesnt HAVE to be that, i honestly just put whatever and it didnt affect my raffle win.

Is that right? Maybe I'm just a pessimist but I doubt there isn't a way around that. If it is successful, then you have to wonder why SNKRS doesn't implement something like that.

I thought you need multiples devices for the SNKRS app. But on the desktop for Draw and LEO, yeah there are ways to have multiple entries.

Yea my ish says closed on svd after I already eneterd and caught that L a few weeks back... smh svd is trash sorry! but im still entering like an idiot knowing it’ll be an L.. Oh well the cycle continues :rofl:

They might be trash. But I got my one win from them, so I can't really hate on them.

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 8.53.11 PM.png

I thought you need multiples devices for the SNKRS app. But on the desktop for Draw and LEO, yeah there are ways to have multiple entries.

They might be trash. But I got my one win from them, so I can't really hate on them.

Sheesh. Jelly. I've never won anything from there. That right there is the ultimate win though.

Yeah that would be a dope win. I hope I can win a pair from them but not holding my breath...

Yeah that would be a dope win. I hope I can win a pair from them but not holding my breath...

I posted asking if there was a non Nike off white thread but got no response, all I found was OW x AJ1 thread. So if there is will someone link me? I’m trying to get info on these.....
C3D978E9-E78F-4301-9C7D-229ADBA6F8CA.png

A1C818A7-F6F3-4ED3-B124-35CD6AD45061.jpeg

Opened my off white box for the first time since release and see this on the left tongue :smh:
Wanted to sell them due to recently being laid off and this is the last thing I wanted to see

A1C818A7-F6F3-4ED3-B124-35CD6AD45061.jpeg

Opened my off white box for the first time since release and see this on the left tongue :smh:
Wanted to sell them due to recently being laid off and this is the last thing I wanted to see
That's fine happens with age with that kind of foam. They're still sellable. You can always email stockx or whoever if its acceptable.

you can't always have a wardrobe full of cheap tees, but yeah I have a bunch of cheap throwaways tees and a few expensive ones. TBH $100 isn't that crazy. I got a $300 saint laurent tee that I barely wear

you can't always have a wardrobe full of cheap tees, but yeah I have a bunch of cheap throwaways tees and a few expensive ones. TBH $100 isn't that crazy. I got a $300 saint laurent tee that I barely wear

We’re going to need to see a pic of this YSL shirt, papi.

I just can’t justify spending that much money on t-shirts or any clothes. I stick to $12.99 H&M shirts and living in the Nike clearance racks (except Tech fleece, but I always catch it on sale). Contrary, I have no problem spending upwards of a $1000 on a pair of shoes. And now I’m eyeballing a $1800 Louis Vuitton bag. But it’s different strokes for different folks I guess.

Back
Top Bottom