Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

DO's aren't even top-10, probably not top-15. That's not a knock on them, they're an awesome shoe, but it just shows how good the OW collection is.

They are bro

OG presto
Chi AJ 1
Menta’s
Black Presto
White AJ1
OG Blazer

What else?

I’m sensing that your guys’ emotional connections to earlier releases is clouding the ability to objectively rate the drops...

nah a lot of the original 10 isn't even in my personal top 10.

DO's are nice, don't get me wrong, they just wouldn't make my top 3

Damn we upgraded from the top 10 silo list to top 15 cw/silo list now? Personally, I'm a little biased to the plain black/white cw so I'm not gonna chime in. I do love me the chi and unc aj1 though, but that's probably just my biases towards the aj1 silo.

AHE over DO!? :lol: I’ve heard it all.
DO are nice but I like AHE more because they’re Blazers. & I agree about some of the OG 10 not being in my Top 10 because all of them are white and will look terrible once yellowed.

I own them but they're a little too narrow for me to have them in my constant rotation. Thats why I like the prestos so much. Wide-foot accommodating lol

I own them but they're a little too narrow for me to have them in my constant rotation. Thats why I like the prestos so much. Wide-foot accommodating lol

You love prestos we know lol.

Concerned with then becoming dingy quick, any tips ?

well for the prestos, I'd just toss em in the washer. But I don't suggest doing that with the vapormax in case the air bubbles pop (has happened to some people).

and the foam in the tongue is gonna yellow pretty quick

crep protect is not gonna protect against dirt and scuffs. Maybe some light spills or something but the knit holes in the VM is gonna seep thru water even with crep protect. Also, crep protect is gonna speed up the yellow process on the tongue/foam

AHE and DO def top2 of the mid tier level.

These are fax bee

All them blazers is ugly. Y'all need to take that trash back to the 80s.
Big swoosh don't do it for me. Thought I was the only one on here who didn't care for em.

As for the whites with the exposed foam, good luck with that, everyone. I personally don't think it'll look half as good when the foam is all yellowed out, but that's just me. I'm also not a huge fan of yellowed out soles when it should look icy blue so I'm thinking the OG 90 would look pretty bad. I don't have a pair so I wouldn't know

Back
Top Bottom