Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I don't care what other people think is cool / hype / the best. I don't even care that these DO's are Off White collab, would've saved me $300+ if they were just a GR tan AM90 with a mango swoosh. The color combo is dope, possibly the best out of the entire series IMO.

Most of the entire series is a solid white or black based shoe, with the word "air" printed on it and an oversized swoosh. Look at the whole lot from a distance, and most just blend together.

Desert Ores, Jordan 1's, Menta 97's, AHE and Serena Blazers all stand out from the rest, IMO.

Got my a star is born in and put the *authentic* :lol: green laces in my unc's. These will have to do because cant find anybody to sell their laces. They do the job nicely
20190312_162756.jpg
20190312_162749.jpg

What's everyone's one sneaker in this collab that got away? (of course theres multiple that most of us wanted and didn't get, but what hurt the most? lol)

Mine is the white AJ 1s

What's everyone's one sneaker in this collab that got away? (of course theres multiple that most of us wanted and didn't get, but what hurt the most? lol)

Mine is the white AJ 1s
OG Prestos but I ended up paying resell. Does that count? Haha. That was the one I had to have. There are others I wanted and paid resell for but not as bad as the OG Prestos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pulled the trigger on white vapormax I’m guessing no one here owns them lol
I do. They're nice but probably my least worn O/W. Still waiting for that perfect weather day with nice dry streets and not a cloud in the sky. I live in New England so I may have to wait a while.

Mine is the white AJ 1s
So hard to pick just one. The ones that stayed in my StockX cop list the longest were - OG Prestos, AHE Blazers and maybe OG Vapormax.

Mine is the white AJ 1s
OG prestos during that first DSM drop. Slipped through my fingers. Otherwise, I was fortunate to land most everything else that I wanted from the Ten.

OG 1s for me. Purchased a pair from StockX at $1550. Contacted StockX after a week when the tracking said they were still en route to StockX and they told me they were coming from Asia so it was gonna take longer. Another week and nothing. Emailed them again and they told me there was an error and the seller never actually shipped. By that time price went up another $200. Still ordered again at $1750. Got the email a few days later that they didn’t pass authentication. By that time the price had reached 2k and I gave up. Figured StockX did me a favor and was better off not paying that much for a pair of shoes anyway.
Now the lowest price in my size on StockX is $3700....

Back
Top Bottom