Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

517FC9B3-89FE-42DA-BE56-E88CE7A8D72A.jpeg
Happy air max day!!

Anyone have a link on a pair of size 9 Mentas in Toronto? Just got the black AM97s and now I want to continue that collection.

But atmos elephant >>>>

speaking of which, just grabbed the final version of atmos elephant am1 that I don’t have.

But atmos elephant >>>>

speaking of which, just grabbed the final version of atmos elephant am1 that I don’t have.
I don’t mention that release. Too much pain. Resell price for our size too much now

I know I’m in the wrong thread but I did a review of the Mars Landings Air Max 90’s and it’s Air Max day and this thread has been cool to me and I frequent it.

Happy Air Max Day!

I know I’m in the wrong thread but I did a review of the Mars Landings Air Max 90’s and it’s Air Max day and this thread has been cool to me and I frequent it.

Happy Air Max Day!

you still salty about the atmos thing in the 90s thread? :lol:

Got the laces changed to white and undeadstocked these right after the picture was taken- lol. Happy OW Airmax Day!

I hope you ripped that empty lacebag off lol.

Oh do tell

you have both of those AND the AM1/J3 pack? which do you like better between the 2007 and 2017 versions?

I had the 07 pair but they were long gone, thats why I needed the 2017 pair. I even voted for them to come back. Grabbed the 2017 pair and I felt like I liked the 07 pair a little more. Also wanted the AM1/J3 pack because of the subtle changes but never wanted the AJ3 or found someone to go halfsies with me until now. So I got a good deal. Will have to decide if I wanna keep either the original 2017 version or the pack version tho.

I hope you ripped that empty lacebag off lol.

I had the 07 pair but they were long gone, thats why I needed the 2017 pair. I even voted for them to come back. Grabbed the 2017 pair and I felt like I liked the 07 pair a little more. Also wanted the AM1/J3 pack because of the subtle changes but never wanted the AJ3 or found someone to go halfsies with me until now. So I got a good deal. Will have to decide if I wanna keep either the original 2017 version or the pack version tho.
Ill take da rejected pair papi

Back
Top Bottom