Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

It’s going to be more than $3k after interest. Don’t do it man!!

Go by the rule, if you can’t buy two of the same item paying it off at once, then don’t buy it at all.

Edit: Just realized he said no interest. I still wouldnt do it tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta say, thats the 1 itch I'd probably leave alone at this points. Probably 95% of the chi OW's on ebay are fake. Then you gotta live with having to make 2 years of monthly payment, which by then the OW chi's (if you still have them at that point) are going to look awful and you'll be staring at $3k+ worth of dirt.

I'm all for buy what you like and don't pocket watch, but sometimes its better to be smart about your decisions

Although I think people should spend their money however they wish, it doesn't hurt to offer advice.

Buying expensive shoes and paying them off over 24 months is crazy. I wouldn't even buy appliances or furniture over 24 months and those are necessities. Especially if interest is involved.

Maybe we're all being judgmental and you actually have $50k in the bank and you are getting no interest financing... then why not go for it and make payments? Some people like the psychology behind keeping their nest egg in the bank and paying interest free over a specified amount of time. I'm like that too.

Just ensure you're making the right decision. Nobody wants to see you get bored of these things in a few months, resell, and take a loss.

IMG_1905.jpeg

Got the laces changed to white and undeadstocked these right after the picture was taken- lol. Happy OW Airmax Day!
"i hit the gym all chest no-"... nvm

Is there such a thing as a safe place/person to buy from off white 1s from on ebay? Trying to use an offer for 24 months no interest w/PayPal credit.

Not a good idea when you look at the bigger picture IMO. Cosigning what someone else said; there are a lot of fakes out there and most importantly, it's better not to go through the finance process on shoes. The things worth financing are things you need to have to take care of yourself to get through in life; these are your necessities. A lot of people who are in good shape take life for granted, and in a world of "you never know's," anything can happen and bam, you're stuck with a repeating payment you're gonna have to keep paying. I had to think about this when I was working as a W2 contractor with the debate of leasing a new car I really wanted while my current lease was ending. Got the suggestion to just pay off the rest of the car or buy a used car at a good price (which was the better decision) so that way I have a car no matter what and not deal with a car payment every month from there on out.

Plus, there's always new **** coming around out there with Nike/Jordan pumping out non-stop that you just--again, you never know what's gonna attract you. Then that itch comes back, and the cycle goes on and on.

I mean, if everything is all gravy and I mean EVERYTHING in your life that you know you got it in the bag, then sure, I guess. Otherwise, maybe just sell some other collectibles for the time being and then buy them back later on as an alternative option? Just wanted to throw that suggestion out there. :smile:

Is there such a thing as a safe place/person to buy from off white 1s from on ebay? Trying to use an offer for 24 months no interest w/PayPal credit.

Just to answer your original question, the only place I'd consider buying OWs from on ebay is stadium goods.

Back
Top Bottom