Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Or just don't wear the zip tie :D
IMG_E6289[1].JPG

Thank you. Zip tie looks fudge boy

Just heard a second rumor that Discord groups are taking slots for the rumored Presto drop. A third rumor shows a NYC Pass to the White Presto for a June 2nd pickup.

Again, rumors only. I can not verify this information... but it is exciting to see. I personally have entered on one of these slots... so we'll see what happens.

A Nike lab “re-creation center” c/o Virgil opened up in Chicago yesterday connected to Nike town. They’re doing workshops all the way up to July. With Virgil’s art exhibit at MCA opening the 10th, It’s only fitting that they do exclusive SNKRS pass drops leading up the opening day of his exhibit in Chicago.

And yes i hit on the off whites too :nthat:

A Nike lab “re-creation center” c/o Virgil opened up in Chicago yesterday connected to Nike town. They’re doing workshops all the way up to July. With Virgil’s art exhibit at MCA opening the 10th, It’s only fitting that they do exclusive SNKRS pass drops leading up the opening day of his exhibit in Chicago.

And yes i hit on the off whites too :nthat:

Nice and no fair at the same time.

Makes sense. Just not sure how that all works. I need to find my way over to one of those events but not sure how

Back
Top Bottom