Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

D71qKW5WwAAn694.jpg:large

They said it ships internationally. I think they’re just having errors on their end.

FYI it’s a pre order and you have 24 hours to place the order. So I’d just try again later if it ain’t processing.

dope b/c i hit on a some not thinking i would (been taking l's all day) and i only want one honestly. hopefully it'll be profitable so i can make my money back.

frenzy is better than chicago only

Naaaahh. There are people with Frenzy scripts that can auto cart and auto checkout so manual stands little to no chance. There is literally a member of NT that sells them lol.

Besides, the shoe is a collab with the MCA in honor of his first museum exhibit, it should be exclusive to people that actually visit the exhibit at the museum.

Naaaahh. There are people with Frenzy scripts that can auto cart and auto checkout so manual stands little to no chance. There is literally a member of NT that sells them lol.

Besides, the shoe is a collab with the MCA in honor of his first museum exhibit, it should be exclusive to people that actually visit the exhibit at the museum.
you from chicago or taking that trip? i'm looking at this price wise. random people getting these might be better for me rather than resellers planning a vacation in chicago. plus frenzy got me feeling myself right now, got LA2CHIs manually :nerd:

Scooped the shirt. Gonna be a gym shirt.

And LOL at the music playing on the frenzy app when you buy it. Never heard that since frenzy only give out Ls

I only see the top shirt. Unless the bottom shirt is the same, just the backside? But the app only shows me the front picture.

same shirt. buy it. it'll probably be worth money

Back
Top Bottom