Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I think mine started to yellow after 2-3 weeks but I leave them in my shoe hallway where light comes thru my front door windows. If you look at RoundTwo IG and find some pairs of the white prestos, you can see generally how yellow it gets. I wear my white prestos a lot so I often throw them in the washer and let them air dry. Don't think the foam can get any yellower but the white mesh gets cleaned. I don't think theres any way to return the foam back to the icy blue it once was without messing up the rest of the tongue.

B449E863-6C59-4C59-B86C-B3914A5E0A07.jpeg

I don’t have a current picture but this was taken off my old ig stories like 2 months back

As long as the remainder of the shoe remains white, I don't mind. My pair is still on ice and the tongue is icy blue... for now.

I’ve never understood the purpose of not wearing a shoe for years unless you want to resell. But seems these have hit there max profit already.

Just want to bust them out later on down the road? Truly curious, not trying to be an ***.

Last edited:
I’ve never understood the purpose of not wearing a shoe for years unless you want to resell. But seems these have hit there max profit already.

Just want to bust them out later on down the road? Truly curious, not trying to be an ***.

I think some people just don't want to wear a new release that everyone is also wearing. Some people like to break them out later when most people either beat their pair up or don't wear them as much so less pairs out in public

I got tired of wearing shoes once and then putting then away. I have about 80 pair to pick from on a daily basis and most new stuff just goes to storage. I like them and want them but I cant wear as much as I buy.

Tangentially related, the swooshes on both of my black prestos seems to be what have yellowed the quickest out of all my O/W pairs. Normal wear, stored out of the light when not wearing, but for whatever reason, the fastest to ‘age’.

Yeah, re: wearing certain shoes vs. storing them - on nobody’s timetable but my own. Similar to dblplay1212 dblplay1212 , there’s simply a queue situation going on for the amount of pairs haha.

Saw All Black Prestos while out today... they are without a doubt the best OW Presto. It’s not even close!!

Me personally.

I get stuck on 3-4 shoes and i wear them to the ground. And im a slight hoarder lol

Prestos are my #1 shoe from the collection. I abuse the 3x blk pair. And i guess at this point i kept the white bc I just love the shoe and never really wanted to wear em bc of the blks lol

Back
Top Bottom