Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Rumor is the MCAs aren’t dropping on Frenzy anymore. Only SNKRS now. Sizes been loaded on the backend a couple times on SNKRS but most people assuming it’s gonna be a Chi only Pass.

I’m over this dumbass release already. Going up to Minneapolis Wednesday night so they’re probably gonna drop that SNKRS Pass as soon as I go out of town.

Was up when it restocked, literally a 9.5, a 10 and a 13 showed up, was up for a minute to put into cart but when you tried to add it said sold out

Either 3 lucky ppl got em or just a error, some guy on twitter claimed he got the 9.5 with the help of a bot

Didnt see the other nike models restock, was up for a while and didnt see nothing else, got banned for doing page monitor refresher after it was all said and done

I just bought the black prestos. Not sure about the yellowing of the white pair. May still add it later on if I let some other stuff go. OG pair is nice but not for 2k.

speaking of OG prestos. Watching the new Jo Koy standup at work and noticed he's wear the OG prestos :pimp:. And few months ago, I was bored and turned on a Marlon Wayans standup out of nowhere and he was rocking OW Chi's.

Last edited:
Grabbed the blue off white af1s this morning, can't wait to see this in hand. I'll post some pics when they come in...

Back
Top Bottom