Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Gawd damn :rofl: all that stuff AND some stock X credit. #hypecomesatyoufast
Sorry for the wording here, I simply meant I sold those 4 pairs on StockX and used the funds from those to get the MCA on StockX also. It was around 2K in sales and 2K for the MCA plus or minus a few hundred in sales fees and such. And yes I got all 4 of those pairs for retail. So with those out my Off-White collection is down to the MCA (incoming), the OG Ten Blazer (SNKRS cop at retail) and the pair of green Kigers I have coming tomorrow (SNKRS retail). I'm ok with those 3 pairs for now and I'll scheme some other sales to get the MOMA and AF100 pairs too. Kind of my Off-White game plan there, sorry for the long paragraph.

^ Good luck and god speed

Although I have the black forces, i wouldn't mind the momas, they just too damn high imo im good with my forces i got lol

I agree really with the price being ridiculous but I look at it more as a piece of work from Virgil than just a sneaker. If you compare the ~2K current price on the MCA to the other similar two AF1s (the MOMA and AF100 pairs specifically, I'm calling these the "Museum Series" -shrug-) then you can see why these are selling quick at this price. 5K - 10K isn't out of the question for these in the current market once these pairs dry up.
Oh okay, I thought u were talking from a standpoint in which you'd be wearing them. I totally get where u r coming. Invest & take advantage of the hype. I just don't get why ppl have hyped these damn gr passing af1's to the point they have. With "The 10" pairs I could honestly see them going for this much. Would I agree? Absolutely not, but at least they're artistically fresh and distinctive despite me not really caring for them. Either way get ur money.

Whatever man... the point is there are so many better things to INVEST $2k in...
There’s also the risk of a price drop for many factors... so you’ll risk $2k for +/- $500?

There's a risk that any stock you buy drops, or the company goes bankrupt. There's a risk that if you buy a house, the value drops and you're underwater. Life is full of risks. Gotta figure out if the juice is worth the squeeze.

I'm not saying that I support people that buy shoes just to resell at a higher price, but 25% return is considered pretty damn good. People have noticed a trend lately on StockX - entire size runs being bought out at a certain price. People are basically buying (TS1's, Glow 350's, etc.) at "low" resell prices, because there is a finite quantity and they know the value is going up. Could backfire like when Adidas re-released Waverunner and Zebras and resellers were caught holding the bag, or it could work out well into their favor when they make 25% or higher returns because it was a limited run that will never re-release.

enjoy
upload_2019-7-1_16-19-23.png

People out here justifying outlandish sneaker purchases like they’re Warren Buffett lol.

Nothing wrong with dropping dough in some sneaks, but it’s not a serious financial investment lol
How can u state this in a ow x nike thread?

Back
Top Bottom