Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

753331BD-3E35-4D69-B8A8-DCBE8F9984CC.jpeg
554AB005-23F7-4820-8A8D-06F22C676F5B.jpeg
462DC2EB-56E0-4582-A08B-2E448C57DFBF.jpeg
C2504D76-5E49-4B66-8B1B-3261C7A2E46D.jpeg

If you have a few hundred or thousand lying around that you want to grow fast, sneakers are easily one of the smarter investments you can make. I own about a dozen different stocks and my best performing one only has a roughly 10% return. And not only that, if I sell it I get taxed on the profit, and even that depends on how long I hold on to it. Whereas sneakers are unregulated and have no such limitations. I recently started messing around with resell and got lucky with a few rare drops on SNKRS and have already doubled my investment (which was only a few hundred to start with).

If you have a few hundred or thousand lying around that you want to grow fast, sneakers are easily one of the smarter investments you can make. I own about a dozen different stocks and my best performing one only has a roughly 10% return. And not only that, if I sell it I get taxed on the profit, and even that depends on how long I hold on to it. Whereas sneakers are unregulated and have no such limitations. I recently started messing around with resell and got lucky with a few rare drops on SNKRS and have already doubled my investment (which was only a few hundred to start with).
This isn’t true at all, you have to file a 1099 once you hit $20k in gross sales. It’s only a “smarter” investment if you don’t have much of anything to invest to begin with...

Annualized return of 25-35% is huge with such little investment, great way to minimize risk if you know what to buy.

Kigers are basically sitting at retail on stockx. This is a mistake. The worst pairs of Nike OW's to date have been the Pink zoomflys and the Mercurial Zoomflys- Each of which has near a 50% return. You should be buying low on these. In person these go hard- spikes on or spikes off.

It's because they're not that appealing and I bet a lot of people bought them thinking it was gonna be a quick flip because it's an OW Nike. It's gotta be wearable first.... otherwise it's just resellers selling to other resellers :lol:

I actually like the black pink on feet pair of the new spike version but never would wear them. lol I think i had a pair of turf sneakers from nike that had lil bumps on the bottome cant remember the shoe or name was a nike shoe

For those that own the Kigers... I’ve read TTS (after 1.5 size up conversion), but anyone think they run a touch large? I’m a men’s 13, and the women’s 14 is a little cheaper than the 14.5.

Willing to spend the extra couple bucks if needed, but just wanted to double check on sizing first.

For those that own the Kigers... I’ve read TTS (after 1.5 size up conversion), but anyone think they run a touch large? I’m a men’s 13, and the women’s 14 is a little cheaper than the 14.5.

Willing to spend the extra couple bucks if needed, but just wanted to double check on sizing first.

they dont run large at all

if anything some may want to go up .5 bc the toebox is narrow due to being a womens shoe

Back
Top Bottom