Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

E3C12070-3818-403B-AD17-193EB27DDE97.gif

How is sizing on the AM90 Black and DO? I wear 12 in OW Presto and 12.5 in Jordan 1. I can do 12 but a bit tight.

Just tried on a 12 DO and feels super tight. Will it give in in width and length?

:rofl: I've had spit hawked in my face b4 & snapped. Huge loogie, dude got me right on the cheek. As a predominately laid back person, I can understand the blackout reaction.
That’s all I’m saying.

Not condoning any of their actions, but I’d understanding him blacking our after taking that to the face.

Imagine she just got through some cheesy nachos :sick:

Fudge that.. if it’s a woman.. you spit back.. not hit imo
Eh, who am I to tell someone how to react? If I saw u get into a dispute & u ended up hitting that person and they retaliated by shooting u, would I think it was a bit extreme of a reaction? Yes, but would I think they were wrong in doing so? Not necessarily, u shouldn't have hit them. Use your words. Now I didn't watch the video nor do plan to b/c I just don't care. But I will say doing stuff like spitting on people and expecting not to get hit is just a bizarre and unreasonable way of thinking.

Eh, who am I to tell someone how to react? If I saw u get into a dispute & u ended up hitting that person and they retaliated by shooting u, would I think it was a bit extreme of a reaction? Yes, but would I think they were wrong in doing so? Not necessarily, u shouldn't have hit them. Use your words. Now I didn't watch the video nor do plan to b/c I just don't care. But I will say doing stuff like spitting on people and expecting not to get hit is just a bizarre and unreasonable way of thinking.
DAWG WUT

1. I ain't watch the video.
2. Don't spit on ppl (it's disgusting).
3. Think of the potential reaction y'all garner from the person(s) you're about to assault.
4. Use your words.
5. USE. YOUR. WORDS.
Got it. So they will yellow eventually. I have a pair in a box that I'm debating on
I believe Virgil made these shoes specifically to yellow over time.

Back
Top Bottom