Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

yall gon' miss me with that spit. NY dudes know how to weave

giphy.gif

How is sizing on the AM90 Black and DO? I wear 12 in OW Presto and 12.5 in Jordan 1. I can do 12 but a bit tight.

Just tried on a 12 DO and feels super tight. Will it give in in width and length?

Was wondering if anyone has any insight.

You’d need size 12.5 the same as your Jordan 1s

Gotcha. They're a bit tight, not unbearable, but would rather size properly. They feel better without the insole, but still...

I got a weird sizing, somewhere between 12 and 12.5 in Jordan 1.

Are the White Prestos really yellowing after a while? Debating if I should get one. Any examples of the yellowing?
Yes, the exposed foam yellows. It was meant to be like that and some people say they like that look better (I personally prefer the icy blue before they yellow).

I own a pair and it's due to oxidation. If you leave them in the box or in storage it will likely slow the yellowing, but I left my pair out for a few weeks in my air conditioned apartment and they had yellowed a little bit.

Understood. I guess it looks like I will need the unicorn 12.5

I can try them on again tonight, to see if they are "snug" or not... I have pair of OG infrared AM90 in 9.5 that fit well too, so if you are "in between" sizes you could probably do either?

no need for someone else's foot to tell you what correct size you need if you already tried them on yourself. You said said the 12 is too tight, Go with the 12.5. Any shoe that you need to remove the insoles to wear comfortably, its too small for you.

Agreed, only thing that sucks is the crazy resale on 12.5. Over $1200, no way I'm paying that.

Eh, who am I to tell someone how to react? If I saw u get into a dispute & u ended up hitting that person and they retaliated by shooting u, would I think it was a bit extreme of a reaction? Yes, but would I think they were wrong in doing so? Not necessarily, u shouldn't have hit them. Use your words. Now I didn't watch the video nor do plan to b/c I just don't care. But I will say doing stuff like spitting on people and expecting not to get hit is just a bizarre and unreasonable way of thinking.
Real ish dont know how people suprised about that. You spit on me, ima try and knock you out point blank

greens just came in and i love em even more now. the race to the bottom on the prices is still happening. I mean I dont mind but I gotta wonder why so many people are so desperate to sell these at a loss..

Virgil ig got hacked and they were charging 5k btc for those dunks

i took a screen shot before it went down
2CF6109B-A3CA-4295-A77E-3AE8A68ED676.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom