Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

was there a fair amount of women there or mainly guys?
Mainly guys. I feel like most girls were girlfriends that tagged along.

Also, lots of people camped out a day or two in advance to be let in early. VIP was let in an hour early and was worth it because you were able to lineup for the hyped booths like Nike/Adidas that year.

was there a fair amount of women there or mainly guys?
adafdea9a95c3fac-600x338.gif

I went to ComplexCon in 2017 and it was more of a LineCon. Everything had a ridiculously long line, so you spent most of your time either waiting for something or wandering around a packed convention center.

I was there with only the GenEd pass for the weekend. Big miss steak.

Oh man, I can't remember which sneaker it was during one of the ComplexCons, maybe the Pharrells or something, but when the doors opened, people were hauling *** to get to the booth. No way I'd ever participate in something like that :lol:. Bunch of hypebeasts sprinting in all directions.

Oh man, I can't remember which sneaker it was during one of the ComplexCons, maybe the Pharrells or something, but when the doors opened, people were hauling *** to get to the booth. No way I'd ever participate in something like that :lol:. Bunch of hypebeasts sprinting in all directions.
Pharrel NMDs in 2017. Yellow SB Dunks in 2018. Exhibitors already kill the lines before anyone is let in lol.

Wore my Kigers for the first time today. The Sacai Waffles are the only other shoes that have produced so many compliments from non-sneakerheads in recent months. Everyone at my office was fascinated by the spikes, and I think they’re a nice, distinctive visual touch. I do fear that they are going to wear down to nothing in a hurry, though. The only OW model that beats these in terms of comfort is the Zoom Fly, IMO.

Wore my Kigers for the first time today. The Sacai Waffles are the only other shoes that have produced so many compliments from non-sneakerheads in recent months. Everyone at my office was fascinated by the spikes, and I think they’re a nice, distinctive visual touch. I do fear that they are going to wear down to nothing in a hurry, though. The only OW model that beats these in terms of comfort is the Zoom Fly, IMO.
I had this same experience basically was pretty shocked tbh

Non sneaker heads asking you about the loud kicks your wearing is basically their version of ‘WHAT ARE THOSE’
Big time this. They were getting the name/info so they could pull up pictures and show their friends what that dude that normally wears crazy sneakers was wearing today.

It’s like when I see someone with a wild tattoo or ugly *** huge necklace. I ask them about it because “what the **** homie LMAOOOOOO” and then tell them how cool it is to justify why I was asking about it.

I assure you that if even heads don’t **** with the Kigers, ain’t a soul out there thinking “wow, that man has very good taste, look at all those spikes”.

It’s like when I see someone with a wild tattoo or ugly *** huge necklace. I ask them about it because “what the **** homie LMAOOOOOO” and then tell them how cool it is to justify why I was asking about it.
Yo this is one of the most blatant 2faced chickensh*t fu fu fake things I have ever read and you're really bragging about it. Dawg, you're a coward & not to be trusted. Your morals & ethics are trash homie. The world needs less ppl like u. U suck.

Yo this is one of the most blatant 2faced chickensh*t fu fu fake things I have ever read and you're really bragging about it. Dawg, you're a coward & not to be trusted. Your morals & ethics are trash homie. The world needs less ppl like u. U suck.
If they wearing it, they proud of it, so why wouldn’t I hype them up? Can have my own opinions tho.

Thank you tho I appreciate the kind words

nope. appreciate the compliment though.

u might as well do whatever in those now. hell, step in baby sh*t. there’s no going back w/ these.
Big time this. They were getting the name/info so they could pull up pictures and show their friends what that dude that normally wears crazy sneakers was wearing today.

I assure you that if even heads don’t **** with the Kigers, ain’t a soul out there thinking “wow, that man has very good taste, look at all those spikes”.
Come by and survey them!

Back
Top Bottom