Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Big time this. They were getting the name/info so they could pull up pictures and show their friends what that dude that normally wears crazy sneakers was wearing today.

It’s like when I see someone with a wild tattoo or ugly *** huge necklace. I ask them about it because “what the **** homie LMAOOOOOO” and then tell them how cool it is to justify why I was asking about it.

I assure you that if even heads don’t **** with the Kigers, ain’t a soul out there thinking “wow, that man has very good taste, look at all those spikes”.
I cant speak for dude but my experience people were genuinely intrigued and were very complimentary. I definitely did not wear mine to the office tho and was at a softball tourney with blue collar dudes

Big time this. They were getting the name/info so they could pull up pictures and show their friends what that dude that normally wears crazy sneakers was wearing today.

It’s like when I see someone with a wild tattoo or ugly *** huge necklace. I ask them about it because “what the **** homie LMAOOOOOO” and then tell them how cool it is to justify why I was asking about it.

I assure you that if even heads don’t **** with the Kigers, ain’t a soul out there thinking “wow, that man has very good taste, look at all those spikes”.

Yo this is one of the most blatant 2faced chickensh*t fu fu fake things I have ever read and you're really bragging about it. Dawg, you're a coward & not to be trusted. Your morals & ethics are trash homie. The world needs less ppl like u. U suck.

If I agree 100% with ANYTHING marikomorose marikomorose says, you know he’s right. Guy above is a piece of ****.

Last edited:
The dude is a loser. Prob wanted to make himself feel good for the day. Pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
488-A1-E5-F-6-D26-4645-A5-F9-47-A45-D4-FB227.png

ACFFAAB5-3-D1-F-4283-8-AE7-82947491-A3-BD.png

:smh: LMAO the MCA and ComplexCon playing everyone...

Wow. I have half as many pairs as the Complexcon release. News like this just reinforces the choice I made to sell some of the archive and just buy them on StockX. Team No Stress.

"These shoes will be available at ComplexCon Chicago this Saturday and Sunday via two drawings on each day, as well as during an additional drop on Nike after the convention (details to come). It will not only be the most anticipated release this weekend, but arguably one of the best of the summer."

Via Complex website.

Back
Top Bottom