Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Virgil used that shade of blue for a reason lol w/ all the crazy TS hype...
He might as well threw some red in their lol
Chill. He just chose the shade of blue that was next in line on the text colors for the Instagram Stories selection. Next is that puke/avocado green.
~Lefty

For me it’s the silver swoosh , on the moma, don’t care for the other 2

And I think it was one of the first shows seen as off white x Nike in general

But yeah pretty basic. Was bummed it didn’t release like the black pair we ended up getting

That’s that Chicago blue baby. That’s why he chose it with the red tag. Been to music festivals all over the states and there’s always people reppin the Chicago flag. It’s just as common to see people wearing the Chicago flag than any other Chicago sports team. To summarize, Virgil chose that color because he knows how symbolic it is to our city.

So my black Kigers were “delivered” on the 2nd, supposedly left at my door but when I got home less than an hour later, nothing was there. Been in touch with FedEx a few times since then and today they said they forwarded it to claims and will be in touch with Nike. They also wanted me to contact Nike and let them know what was going on so I did and they said they’ll either send me another pair or refund me within 3-5 business days. Wonder what’ll end up happening. Hope they send me the white ones lol.

Nike refunded me like 2 or 3 business days after. Came home yesterday to a few packages. One of them, I could not figure out what it could be. Turns out nike sent me these for free

IMAG5699.jpg

Even though they ain't my size, I'm glad they took care of me seeing how much bread I spend with them. Maybe my homegirl will enjoy them

On another note, these f****** morons better not make this a habit, putting the damn size on the outside of the box. The logo and tape is enough stupidity

IMAG5698.jpg

Back
Top Bottom