Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I was on a flight headed to Amman and spotted these
3C186A8A-BB96-44F9-930D-A61B4D86144C.jpeg

Was on the train last week and saw a pair of off white air max 270's, new 10 collection coming soon :pimp:

Anyone have a solid sense of how limited were The 10 shoes? Were some pairs within that collection more limited than others? I'm still fairly surprised at how resale value is for OW Nikes in general; seems as if numbers per shoe within the 10 would be something to the tune of 10,000 pairs globally or less.

Anyone have a solid sense of how limited were The 10 shoes? Were some pairs within that collection more limited than others? I'm still fairly surprised at how resale value is for OW Nikes in general; seems as if numbers per shoe within the 10 would be something to the tune of 10,000 pairs globally or less.

World wide numbers for most of the 10 shoes were about 30k-50kish range. Give or take a few thousand. Some models were much more limited like Serena’s

i just have a feeling something going to release between now and Sunday. Not sure where or how, just a gut feeling. Hopefully I am right and prepared. Got my notifications turned on, and the OW page bookmarked. Hopefully some info leaks about a date and time and ppl share the knowledge :smile:

Back
Top Bottom