Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yeah so I'm pretty sure they print a list of winners. If you change the name after the win it won't match up? That might be the problem. I can tell you I've picked up a bunch of wins from Footaction and the employees usually could care less, I know this isn't one of those releases but just keep them employees smiling. Good luck to everyone traveling.

SMH man. i was going to lace swap my 97 laces to the blacks but just saw the lacing system. LMAO im good w stock lacing lol

Fellas, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or inquired about w/ this release. Some of you can see info for tomorrow's drop on the app. I don't see it on snkrs but I see other future releases. The 11/20 drop is for those of us in the states?

Thanks in advance

does it say if they are draws, or just regular releases? I just want a pair of AM90’s, dont care for the rest.

Yeah so I'm pretty sure they print a list of winners. If you change the name after the win it won't match up? That might be the problem. I can tell you I've picked up a bunch of wins from Footaction and the employees usually could care less, I know this isn't one of those releases but just keep them employees smiling. Good luck to everyone traveling.

I've had issues in the past with changing names - correct name not showing, one name showing online and then another on the app. And then I contact them asking to switch and they wouldn't allow it. So at your discretion obviously, just speaking from my own experience with it. I can say though that some stores/employees are more lax than others when it comes to reservations.

Wore the blazers yesterday. Pretty satisfied with them and how they fit my wardrobe. Here are some indoor and outdoor lighting pics. Paying resale felt better knowing they will get wear.

Hopefully I can pick up the aj1 on SNKRS. Always wanted those the most.

Attachments

• F173A965-71DA-4642-892C-3D7BF1EB3F49.jpeg
    F173A965-71DA-4642-892C-3D7BF1EB3F49.jpeg
    491.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 34005F56-9C80-461B-BE1A-D2EBADEE4BFC.jpeg
    34005F56-9C80-461B-BE1A-D2EBADEE4BFC.jpeg
    537.8 KB · Views: 56
SNKRS hook me up one time for a limited pair...purrrrty please....AM90 is my top priority follow up by AJ1...

Back
Top Bottom