Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Same
11/20 2:00pm $190

Hmm conflicting times ppl are posting... one person said 12p PST a page back, now you say 2pm (I’m assuming you’re CST— then it would make sense with the other person)

Last edited:
Anyone who got access to the AJ1 can confirm the drop time?
9EBBA83F-75B2-4E15-A498-ADED83138D60.png

^thats CST, btw.

I suppose I'm lucky enough to have a very flexible work schedule (and it's a sneaker forum so no point in me to post on what I have to do for work even on "holiday"), but posting that I'm flying for kicks is just putting forth my point that 1. I don't support the resale market (and that helps real sneakerheads who remember those good ole days) and 2. Only enter raffles when you're willing to go through with the purchase if you win, instead of winning and not picking them (God knows where those unclaimed sneaks go to) (again to benefit those legitimate buyers).

My comment meant no disrespect to those who can't do the same. Rather, I'd respect those who didn't enter cos they can't go. Apologies if my remarks were misconstrued in any way.

P.S. Won't be able to post my plane tickets due to privacy, but happy to PM br8knnx a photo of a personal handwritten note to you in front of the Eiffel Tower. Not here to brag/flex, hence the PM instead of post here, so I hope that will be sufficient?

n5h8p2.jpg

As requested! France has a really vibrant sneaker community :smile: Been a while since I was on, but glad to see so many people copping their pairs! Tried the shot with the sneaks but I'm too much of an amateur photographer to do a nice one :/

Alright, time to enjoy the rest of my holiday!

Going to try for the 1s but not holding my breath. Didn't see those doerbecher up tempos until this morning right after drop abd they were already soldout. It hurt

Back
Top Bottom