Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IMG_6102.PNG
IMG_6087.PNG

Managed to get both pairs for my wife

was on the fence as far as the waffle racers but the video will change my mind one way or the other.
I still feel like the blue colorway in the waffle streets is a sleeper. I might have to pick those up and remove part of the netting later.
the yellow pair is dope too but I haven't seen anyone do that for that colorway.
haven't seen many on feets of any of these tbh.

Conway has on the yellow vapor streets in flee's video. that's what sold me on those but then I saw the blue colorway in an ig post someone posted awhile back. the blue ones are def the move.

*edit*
i'd like to see these with black laces and another color rope laces...maybe orange.
I don't think green is it but that's just me.

Last edited:
blue pair is the best cus of the black sole and lime green swoosh. i'm kinda good with the silver swoosh on the whites but otherwise like the color way. black swoosh or anything else would've been fire.

Why can’t you get it now or Did you buy it somewhere else already?
I could and have from another site. Would of rather got from nike and been having a ton of issues with snkrs. Just really fed up with nike lately. Their CS is clueless and their elite team is anything but elite

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the sizing conversion is for a US11 Mens to the equivalent women’s size for the waffles?

I can’t seem to find any sizing chart which lists it.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom